WWAW the JDA?

Glownigger, or A Fan of the Show Nigga?

• Total voters
G

We need to grow or else we're going to fizzle out over time so he's one of the bbbbboys. Same thing with Martin.
Our KW thread has mooned the last two weeks alone.
In 2021, we got shoutouts from Luis Gomez, Dan Soder, Tim Dillon, Nick Mullen, TIME fucking magazine, and we scared the shit out of a senior VICE journalist. It's now 2 weeks into the new year and we're already projecting to rocket past last year's ribs revenue.

Explain why we need to expand again. Quasi said books are closed. This ain't Kiwifarms. They make anybody and everybody ova there, and the way they do things is all fucked up.

There's no spics in my spicbook.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
We need to grow or else we're going to fizzle out over time so he's one of the bbbbboys. Same thing with Martin.
Martin did it right. He gave us some good info on Rick. Talked a bit. Then dips for months at a time and checks in. Gave us some good info a few weeks ago and hasn’t posted. That’s how you executive produce here.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Martin did it right. He gave us some good info on Rick. Talked a bit. Then dips for months at a time and checks in. Gave us some good info a few weeks ago and hasn’t posted. That’s how you executive produce here.
What did he have a few weeks ago? Hey who's the club secretary here anyway

I don't remember him being a part of the fawkin circle to be completely honest wit chu.

This is what Opie’s Eye sees every morning

BC38EC25-AC86-4550-AC15-C82248B46908.jpeg

G

Our KW thread has mooned the last two weeks alone.
In 2021, we got shoutouts from Luis Gomez, Dan Soder, Tim Dillon, Nick Mullen, TIME fucking magazine, and we scared the shit out of a senior VICE journalist. It's now 2 weeks into the new year and we're already projecting to rocket past last year's ribs revenue.

Explain why we need to expand again. Quasi said books are closed. This ain't Kiwifarms. They make anybody and everybody ova there, and the way they do things is all fucked up.

There's no spics in my spicbook.
"already projecting to rocket past last year's ribs revenue"

Ribs revenue!
🤣🤣🤣

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Abe "Penis Pete" Vigodavich
Every time I see Martin pop up to this day, I say "Shut the fuck up, Martin." He usually just shuts up, but sometimes he says "You got it." or something like that. To which I respond "I told you to shut the fuck up, Martin." I have no problem with Martin. I've called pretty much everyone from the OG sub a faggot at one time or another.

G

He'll bounce once he realizes we're not going to bump his Gayest Podcast On Earth Podcast, book sales, or online presence in any way whatsoever. He's an opportunist, this is obvious at this point.
In the meantime, I'll leave his wife alone if he stops peacocking and acting like the coolest dude at a faggot convention (which seems to be how he's constructed his entire online persona, so I'm giving him a lot of leeway here).

If he just popped in every so often to post great content and call someone a faggot a'la SpaceEdge, I'd have no qualms at all. But right now he's the 14 year-old cousin at a family cookout trying to shoot shit with the degenerate uncles because he just fingerbanged a girl at band camp and thinks he can hang and his precociousness is killing my buzz, brotherman.
I like where your head is at but these posts are a bit try-hardish to be completely honest witcha.