WWAW the JDA?

Glownigger, or A Fan of the Show Nigga?

• Total voters

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
I have a court-ordered apology from WorldCon that states LEGALLY I am not racist, I'm not going to fuck that up.
I'm not sure if you're aware, but if you ever decide to become racist, you can still enter contracts. Someone can't break a contract with you because you are racist. This was settled in a legal precedent known as Cumia v Nelson, The People's Court (2017), The CW.

G

I have a court-ordered apology from WorldCon that states LEGALLY I am not racist, I'm not going to fuck that up.
Opinions evolve for the better all the time. I still haven't figured out how niggers can claim all whites benefit from an unseen hand (white privilege) and their success is the product of it, rather than from their talent, but massive self driven nigger failure, like crime, addiction, low educational attainment and illiteracy are all the fault of whitey and then scream that whites are rayciss. I guess what I'm saying is nearly all n iggers are bad, all blacks are niggers, and Pat is very fat.

G

Opinions evolve for the better all the time. I still haven't figured out how niggers can claim all whites benefit from an unseen hand (white privilege) and their success is the product of it, rather than from their talent, but massive self driven nigger failure, like crime, addiction, low educational attainment and illiteracy are all the fault of whitey and then scream that whites are rayciss. I guess what I'm saying is nearly all n iggers are bad, all blacks are niggers, and Pat is very fat.
if anything, the fact that merely uttering a word (from OUR own vocabulary btw, English is OUR language) can be your ruin is proof of Black Privelege.

As an analogy, Imagine an African slur about Whites having so much power, that Blacks in Africa are persona non grata if they merely say it.

G

if anything, the fact that merely uttering a word (from OUR own vocabulary btw, English is OUR language) can be your ruin is proof of Black Privelege.

As an analogy, Imagine an African slur about Whites having so much power, that Blacks in Africa are persona non grata if they merely say it.
Bingo. Wherever white goes he's called a colonizer, but wherever he is he is expected to allow invading hordes of mud people in, support them, allow them to have their culture supplant his and if he doesn't he's an evil racist. We need to ship them back and let the Americanized ones slaughter the small headed natives and then all starve to death themselves.

G

This place is catastrophically autistic. I guess we'll see if JDA can hang though.
He'll bounce once he realizes we're not going to bump his Gayest Podcast On Earth Podcast, book sales, or online presence in any way whatsoever. He's an opportunist, this is obvious at this point.
In the meantime, I'll leave his wife alone if he stops peacocking and acting like the coolest dude at a faggot convention (which seems to be how he's constructed his entire online persona, so I'm giving him a lot of leeway here).

If he just popped in every so often to post great content and call someone a faggot a'la SpaceEdge, I'd have no qualms at all. But right now he's the 14 year-old cousin at a family cookout trying to shoot shit with the degenerate uncles because he just fingerbanged a girl at band camp and thinks he can hang and his precociousness is killing my buzz, brotherman.

No more posts about that Jon guy.
It's okay if it's to shill my channel or books though.

He'll bounce once he realizes we're not going to bump his Gayest Podcast On Earth Podcast, book sales, or online presence in any way whatsoever. He's an opportunist, this is obvious at this point.
100%.

he probably already knows, he's just afraid to speak up.
I speak up about (((them))) when applicable..