WWAW the JDA?

Glownigger, or A Fan of the Show Nigga?

• Total voters

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
seriously is he like mexican or what
I’ve been trying to figure this one out. I thought he was but he looks like some other type of Mexican or something. Fawkin perplexing tobehonestwitya. Either way, he’s grown a bit cocky and I don’t like it. He needs to do 50 “From the Murky Banks” to redeem himself at least.

I’ve been trying to figure this one out. I thought he was but he looks like some other type of Mexican or something. Fawkin perplexing tobehonestwitya. Either way, he’s grown a bit cocky and I don’t like it. He needs to do 50 “From the Murky Banks” to redeem himself at least.
Anthony read a few of his lines from paltalk and all the sudden he thinks he deserves a seat at poker night at the Compound.

Linger longer.

P

potatopeeler63

it’s a tough one man, genuinely.

Pros: he’s an anti pedo and says faggot

cons: he shills his gay streams and has really gay ideas and kind of thinks he’s part of management.

The jury is still out.
He’s gotta be reminded this aint his show and we don’t work for him now

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
I can appreciate the nuance of what you're saying and still think we should be able to pass him through the wringer
Oh, we should absolutely bust his bawls. I just don't get the serious, paranoid pre-emptive shit from some of the motherhuckers here. What are you, guarding nuclear codes, stupid? Let him do his ting. If he turns out to be a fag we'll crucify him like we always do.