WWAW so much love to give

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
No, although reading it, it MIGHT seem like I was talking about rape, but in all brotherman honesty, I was really thinking that you’re screaming at some random women that you love her as you hold a gun at her head.
Wouldnt it be better if the gun was to his head? See how she really reacts knowing there's a chance no one will know that she goaded it on

nevermind point it at her and ask if she loves you

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
I know you are right. I;ve got to put the effort in. but i'm just so tired of all of it.
Make yourself happy, because nobody else has any reason to. If you're happy with yourself, then you might have a shot at being happy with someone else.
@That Nigga Dre isn't wrong, definitely be on guard for manipulatives, crazies and other nonspecific drains on the spirit. If you have situational and self-awareness, you might be able to make your own luck and land a good'un. I've seen it happen.

G

Make yourself happy, because nobody else has any reason to. If you're happy with yourself, then you might have a shot at being happy with someone else.
@That Nigga Dre isn't wrong, definitely be on guard for manipulatives, crazies and other nonspecific drains on the spirit. If you have situational and self-awareness, you might be able to make your own luck and land a good'un. I've seen it happen.

I know you are right. I read Marcus Aurelius. You can't be truly happy unless you truly saccept yourself. But that's easier said than done. But i try to live day by day and not have too many expectations.