WWAW so much love to give

G

Just remember that no matter who you are you will be forgotten with time. It’s best to make yourself happy during your life and to be a good person in general. Hell, I spend at least one day a week doing volunteer work with disabled people because it’s important to me to do something positive in my local community. I’m a pessimistic person by nature, but I realized that if you help others and are doing it for the right reasons the positivity that you create always comes back to you. I realize that I sound like a faggot, but a positive mental attitude will attract others as a negative outlook generally repels. You’re a great guy, you got this.

[URL='https://ibb.co/5s1jK4b']
EB5949-E0-E433-43-CB-A8-D9-0-DD27-A7-FD3-B7.jpg
[/URL]

Thanks. This is really beautiful and recognizable. Thanks for sharing. This forum and life in general has really jaded my mind. I need something postive to focus my attention on. I may feel fucking miserable inside but at least i can make others feel better or contribute something positive to others.

Yeah, don't live in your thoughts. I hate when i catch myself arguing with myself over stupid shit. Whether it be issues with the wife or the crap at work, I hate when i just don't let the shit go.

My stupid uneducated mehican brain will set up all this different scenarios and I'm arguing with whatever fucker I'm mad at. In the end, my cunt brain always sets me up to win along with a dopamine hit (jus a lil' taste) to make me feel "good"???

Me too man. I get so worked up about little insignificant things. Especially at work. I’m so insecure that i take everything too personaly. Like you said i need to let things go and focus on things that really matter. Thanks man.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Thanks. This is really beautiful and recognizable. Thanks for sharing. This forum and life in general has really jaded my mind. I need something postive to focus my attention on. I may feel fucking miserable inside but at least i can make others feel better or contribute something positive to others.

Me too man. I get so worked up about little insignificant things. Especially at work. I’m so insecure that i take everything too personaly. Like you said i need to let things go and focus on things that really matter. Thanks man.
Don’t sweat the small stuff. That shit is irrelevant in your life. Focus on the stuff you can control.

Say “Cookie”

Thanks, i take a lot of comfort in reading Marcus Aurelius’ Meditations. Focus only on the things you can control. We don’t control external events.
Exactly. People had this shit figured out thousands of years ago, the problem is that the average person is a self important ass that thinks the ancients had no comparable knowledge to what we live through. The only difference is technology, we all still have the same hopes and fears that they did.

G

Exactly. People had this shit figured out thousands of years ago, the problem is that the average person is a self important ass that thinks the ancients had no comparable knowledge to what we live through. The only difference is technology, we all still have the same hopes and fears that they did.

You get it. I’m fascinated with ancient Rome. The only way we have ‘progressed’ from that era is maybe technologically and medically.

Nowadays we act so holier than thou, but philosophically we haven’t really developed. We’re still the same human beings we were 2000 years ago. Only in a different environment. Like you said with the same fears and desires.

Say “Cookie”

You get it. I’m fascinated with ancient Rome. The only way we have ‘progressed’ from that era is maybe technologically and medically.

Nowadays we act so holier than thou, but philosophically we haven’t really developed. We’re still the same human beings we were 2000 years ago. Only in a different environment. Like you said with the same fears and desires.
We as a society pretend that we have more empathy than they did. We are probably far worse than the ancients were. At the very least, from what I understand, they generally did not see race as we see it.