WWAW Ribs

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, i made them in the oven, bbq culture is not as big over here as it is in some parts of the US.

Looks like a cool device, i'll look into it, thanks for the tip brotherman.
The American south gets shit on for being dumb and fat all the time. Go down there and try their food. The people who think that are already dumb and they’ll be fat in no time. It’s absurd how good it is.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
The American south gets shit on for being dumb and fat all the time. Go down there and try their food. The people who think that are already dumb and they’ll be fat in no time. It’s absurd how good it is.
I still hope to one day make the pilgrimage to the holy land.

But it's just such a big place, it's a bit intimidating, every state has something different to offer, where to start?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Looks good, brotherman. The best kind of ribs I've ever had, believe it or not, were from a Chinese restaurant my family used to go to when I was growing up. They had these little honey glazed boneless spare ribs that I've yet to find anything better than.
I'm sorry to tell you this, but you where eating dog my friend.

Gay Faggot.

I still hope to one day make the pilgrimage to the holy land.

But it's just such a big place, it's a bit intimidating, every state has something different to offer, where to start?
It really depends. Like I said, you want some good food, pretty much anywhere in the south. The west has total debauchery in LA and Vegas, along with deserts and all that fun shit. The Midwest has arguably the best outdoors anywhere. The East is totally gay but I’ll say all the history there is pretty cool. Kind of have to go for whatever reason you want to visit. You’re not going to experience “America” in one visit. Most people, probably myself included, will never really experience our own country fully.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
It really depends. Like I said, you want some good food, pretty much anywhere in the south. The west has total debauchery in LA and Vegas, along with deserts and all that fun shit. The Midwest has arguably the best outdoors anywhere. The East is totally gay but I’ll say all the history there is pretty cool. Kind of have to go for whatever reason you want to visit. You’re not going to experience “America” in one visit. Most people, probably myself including myself, will never really experience our own country fully.
Thanks for your insights brotherman!

I'll just start with Milwaukee, it can only get better from there.

Gay Faggot.

Thanks for your insights brotherman!

I'll just start with Milwaukee, it can only get better from there.
Honestly, don’t judge WI based off Rick. He lives in a city in the Midwest. The entire point of the Midwest is to not be around people. Anyone who lives in a city there is a retard faggot, as we see. The rest of the state is beautiful, particularly in fall.