WWAW Oasis reunion all but CONFIRMED?

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
Is his voice as good as 1994? Of course not. But man he sounds good enough for me on this Knebworth 22 recording. I should have fucking gone

ITS HAPPENING FAGGOTS

I think Liam would shit the bed at a reunion. He acts the tough guy but deep down, he's just an insecure retard who self-sabotages when he's out of his comfort zone.

MTV unplugged - no show. MTV awards - spat on stage. Massive American tour - walked out. Noel attacked on stage - froze (acted tough after 'fan' was apprehended) Wembley stadium - acted like a knob and ruined the show. Headlining Glastonbury - shit performance. There's probably others.

He has low self-esteem from having a shitty childhood. The bravado has always been a cloak. Good singer and great front-man, mind you. Seen him live, he was excellent. I just think a reunion would carry too much pressure and emotional baggage. Would like to be proved wrong, though.

Harry Powell

You’re the girl I needed in jr. high
I think Liam would shit the bed at a reunion. He acts the tough guy but deep down, he's just an insecure retard who self-sabotages when he's out of his comfort zone.

MTV unplugged - no show. MTV awards - spat on stage. Massive American tour - walked out. Noel attacked on stage - froze (acted tough after 'fan' was apprehended) Wembley stadium - acted like a knob and ruined the show. Headlining Glastonbury - shit performance. There's probably others.

He has low self-esteem from having a shitty childhood. The bravado has always been a cloak. Good singer and great front-man, mind you. Seen him live, he was excellent. I just think a reunion would carry too much pressure and emotional baggage. Would like to be proved wrong, though.
That’s why I have to be there opening night. Likelihood of implosion is super high

G

Liam and Noel are both great shit talkers. They used to take on the world now it's themselves and the world. Endlessly entertaining for me

Here is Noel telling Liam to call him

[MEDIA=youtube]Ruce1vF-JOE[/MEDIA]
They're just a pair of emotionally-stunted little girls. "Why won't he call me? It's on him! I'm not apologising first, he has to!" And when one of them inevitably gets cancer, they'll probably still lack the bollocks to just say "hey, this is dumb" and shake hands. Fucking Irish neanderthals

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
MTV unplugged - no show.
funny

MTV awards - spat on stage.

funny

Massive American tour - walked out.

america ain't shit. what a faggy name for a country.

Noel attacked on stage - froze

hates him, why save him?

Wembley stadium - acted like a knob and ruined the show

funny. also, night 1 was as good as he could have done at the time