WWAW hot dogs

G

White trash food or nah?

A man like myself enjoys a proper hot dog in a fresh bun with mustard after a nice joint.

Niggers don’t.
The n word, OP? I thought you were better than that.

Also, hot dogs bun, white or wheat bread rule. Especially with sauerkraut and ketchup mixed with mustard. That is all.

SensibleKeks

Opinions like this should be punishable by death.

You're trying so hard to be different. Ketchup, mustard and relish, and maybe grilled onions if you're at a ballpark or out on the street, are all standard fare when it comes to hot dog toppings.

You are not special because you abstain from doing what everyone else does. If you were talking about STEAK you might have some cutting edge comments to make. Right now you're just a contrarian faggot with 10 people on your side.

"ANYONE WHO PUTS MILK IN THEIR CEREAL IS A FAGGOT!!!!! BEING NORMAL???? WHAT AM I FIVE????"
What the fuck are you babbling about? How am I trying to be different for the norm by suggesting that the most popular condiment for a hot dog is the best option?

Why are you and that other fag so upset over putting mustard on a hotdogs? Get a hold of yourselves. If you want people to ball wash every opinion you have, go back to reddit.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
What the fuck are you babbling about? How am I trying to be different for the norm by suggesting that the most popular condiment for a hot dog is the best option?

Why are you and that other fag so upset over putting mustard on a hotdogs? Get a hold of yourselves. If you want people to ball wash every opinion you have, go back to reddit.
Attaboy stand up yourself and the other mustard users.

My go to as always been just ketchup and mustard.

Abe is right about taco sauce on the hotdogs, pretty tasty.

Monk

Anyone who puts ketchup on a hotdog is a faggot.
Who gives a shit...
Opinions like this should be punishable by death.

You're trying so hard to be different. Ketchup, mustard and relish, and maybe grilled onions if you're at a ballpark or out on the street, are all standard fare when it comes to hot dog toppings.

You are not special because you abstain from doing what everyone else does. If you were talking about STEAK you might have some cutting edge comments to make. Right now you're just a contrarian faggot with 10 people on your side.

Are you retarded or something?

Malibu Pat

Apocalyptic prophylactic
Havent had a good one ina while but I do love a chicago style
A2811174-F5B6-4D68-91F7-4932DC04BD24.jpeg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Is anything better than a foot long hot dog at a baseball game? Or even a nice dirty water dog while walking around NYC? Shit even a footlong sonics dog is pretty damn good with chili and onions. Fuck I'm hungry.
The dogs at Sonic are PFG no matter how trashy they are. They have good corn dogs too but that's another thread.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
The dogs at Sonic are PFG no matter how trashy they are. They have good corn dogs too but that's another thread.
I haven’t had a corn dog in years and it wasn’t something my parents really fed my sister and I as kids. Definitely were a rare treat. Now I’m craving one fawk.