WWAW hot dogs

Jizz

Hot dogs rule, fawk the haters for saying they're white trash. They're great because they can be cooked in so many different ways depending on what you want that day. Sometimes I want a loaded chili cheese dog but other times I might want to be healthy and have chicago dog style! #Ruizing

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Not a fan really, but I’ve noticed there are hot dog fast food joints springing up around where I live. Apparently they are becoming a trendy food, as it seems similar to the sushi or burrito boom from 5-10 years ago.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Hebrew national is probably my favorite supermarket brand. Nathan's is good but you can tell they load it with salt and sugar to give it a unique taste. I always get a costco dog when I go there, can't beat that for the $$$!
97-fat-free-beef-franks-42732.png

G

Hot dogs rule, fawk the haters for saying they're white trash. They're great because they can be cooked in so many different ways depending on what you want that day. Sometimes I want a loaded chili cheese dog but other times I might want to be healthy and have chicago dog style! #Ruizing
Are you patbattle1? Fawkin miss that guy.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Anyone who puts ketchup on a hotdog is a faggot.

Opinions like this should be punishable by death.

You're trying so hard to be different. Ketchup, mustard and relish, and maybe grilled onions if you're at a ballpark or out on the street, are all standard fare when it comes to hot dog toppings.

You are not special because you abstain from doing what everyone else does. If you were talking about STEAK you might have some cutting edge comments to make. Right now you're just a contrarian faggot with 10 people on your side.

"ANYONE WHO PUTS MILK IN THEIR CEREAL IS A FAGGOT!!!!! BEING NORMAL???? WHAT AM I FIVE????"

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES

I never understood why this was supposed to be gross. We eat the insides of animals constantly, why am I supposed to care if its their organs when it tastes good?

Unless it contains shit and piss from cows and pigs, I'm not exactly cringing. "Eating their guts is okay but I draw the line at their lips."

The hot dogs at the ball diamond I frequent suck (they use a good brand, but they barely cook them and just let them steam to stay heated) so I usually cook a proper dog at home before I go. Feels wrong to watch baseball without some anus and entrails soaking up the beer.