• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Hazbin Hotel?

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
If my dad had caught me watching something like that when I was a kid he woulda kneed me in the jaw and he woulda been right to
I was telling her it looked like "Tumblr: The Show" she agreed and said its literally all of the worst things that she hates in one show, but she loves it. Stupid goth chicks, I tells yeah....and faggot Stallones.

Forum Clout
How funny is it that Pogrom got ruthlessly shit on when he posted this thread and then out of the blue, without him saying or doing anything, it randomly gets bumped for another round of shitting on him
Him defending Pedos in the amanda bynes thread made this thread make a whole lot more sense and not in a good way. I've read other threads where he talks in depth about pop culture shit in a fucking effeminate way that just enrages me and then you have this shit and the anime avatar to boot. I think he may be an SFWA member posting from Delaneys pedo dungeon

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Him defending Pedos in the amanda bynes thread made this thread make a whole lot more sense and not in a good way. I've read other threads where he talks in depth about pop culture shit in a fucking effeminate way that just enrages me and then you have this shit and the anime avatar to boot. I think he may be an SFWA member posting from Delaneys pedo dungeon
1. You can not find a single post of mine on here where I have defended a pedophile. I have corrected your misinformation and to someone with a Pat-like brain, you would think that means I support pedophiles.
2. Avatar is not an anime.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
If my dad had caught me watching something like that when I was a kid he woulda kneed me in the jaw and he woulda been right to
Maybe the reason you have such an extreme reaction to shows like this one is cause you grew up in a dysfunctional family with an abusive dad. Sort of like how Anth's entire personality developed based on if his dad would call him a faggot for liking something.

Forum Clout

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Maybe the reason you have such an extreme reaction to shows like this one is cause you grew up in a dysfunctional family with an abusive dad. Sort of like how Anth's entire personality developed based on if his dad would call him a faggot for liking something.
Whens the last time you had sex and what do vaginas taste like?

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout

I don’t think I woulda been a faggot if it weren’t for my dad but if I would have he made sure it didn’t happen, which to someone in your situation may seem strange.if any of what you said were even remotely true I’d probably be watching the show with you

TLDR: YOU CAN ACT LIKE A MAN

Last edited: