• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Hazbin Hotel?

1. You can not find a single post of mine on here where I have defended a pedophile. I have corrected your misinformation and to someone with a Pat-like brain, you would think that means I support pedophiles.
2. Avatar is not an anime.
What proof did you provide that people had "misinformation"? Another liberal pedophile buzzword. I bet you think pizzagate is debunked because msnbc said so

HeyItsVos

"Hazbin Hotel is an adult-oriented show with mature themes, despite its animated style and fanbase. It features profanity, sex jokes, and discussions of death and sin. The TV-MA rating for Hazbin Hotel is justified due to its dark storyline and content."
IMG_3753.gif

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
What proof did you provide that people had "misinformation"?
If you look at the thread, you can see exactly what proof I provided.

Another liberal pedophile buzzword.
Ah, I can see your Cumia-brained. My apologies.

Now can everyone stop with this unhinged delusional pedophile ranting. This thread is for discussion about Hazbin Hotel.
What did you guys think about Sir Pentious being reborn as an angel? Pretty cool, huh?

If you look at the thread, you can see exactly what proof I provided.

Ah, I can see your Cumia-brained. My apologies.

Now can everyone stop with this unhinged delusional pedophile ranting. This thread is for discussion about Hazbin Hotel.
What did you guys think about Sir Pentious being reborn as an angel? Pretty cool, huh?
You need to start posting links to your sources. Just saying "a quick google search will show you this" and then give quotes from articles you didnt cite. You know you get your shit from the first mainstream news site you click on for any given topic thats why you dont post links. Hey guys salon.com debunked ya, did they?