• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Hazbin Hotel?

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Looks like something a pedophile would watch.
boqsadandangry.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
That wasn't even a surprise. You had to be sick in the head to come up with some of the shit he did on that show.

He comes off as a creep and douchebag in that confrontational interview. Billy West took over both the voices because the creator was being difficult to the channel. He’s making a new cartoon or something and brings up how the main character is underaged in a really creepy like bragging voice. His Wikipedia page said he states he’s involuntarily retired due to some allegations.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
the guy that loves singing showtunes? No way!
I’d imagine that he didn’t just hire some random 18 year old to an assistant position or why/how she would apply to such a job in the first place. She sounds insane. If it were a younger guy saying this then I’d believe him because Seth is definitely a fanook.
View attachment IMG_1744.webp

Last edited:

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Isn’t Seth a fagatito?
100%, and that's how you can tell this chick's loying. McFarlane always hires Charlize Theron to play his love interest whenever he does live action stuff but there's zero chemistry or sexual tension. Not that it's needed for the goofball comedy he does, but that just begs the question: why bother doing in the first place? Vurrry conspicuous.