• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Drake/Kendrick feud?

G

cocaine.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
"I will song poems using African cadence, rhythmic structure and gestures...teehee...!"

"I will monitor manufactured beefs between two melanated men,and excitedly report back here, tee...hee...tee!"

"mom's spaghetti teehee (single momma)"

images

"I will song poems using African cadence, rhythmic structure and gestures...teehee...!"

"I will monitor manufactured beefs between two melanated men,and excitedly report back here, tee...hee...tee!"

"mom's spaghetti teehee (single momma)"

images
IMG_2357.png

At least my mom could afford spaghetti and meatballs.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Your mom and dad divorced...I will bet money its because your mom cheated on him...I bet you had a revolving door of stepdaddies, some who may have molested you

hqdefault.jpg
Nah, still married and white. I didn’t grow up rich but my parents had enough money to give me a nice life. I don’t have to live with my grandmother either. Welfare leach.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Now let me ask the important question

Why did white people look at a genre started by blacks, where all the lyrics are about being black in America and etc…and decide, “Hey, I as a white person can do that too!”

No you cannot. Rap is not just about “rapping”. It’s why Drake is so phony. How can a Canadian Jew enter the nigger arena and act like he has any place in there?

And no, growing up in a trailer park does not make you black. Looking at you Eminem.

White people literally cannot grasp shit like “Fuck the police”

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout

Why did white people look at a genre started by blacks, where all the lyrics are about being black in America and etc…and decide, “Hey, I as a white person can do that too!”

No you cannot. Rap is not just about “rapping”. It’s why Drake is so phony. How can a Canadian Jew enter the nigger arena and act like he has any place in there?

And no, growing up in a trailer park does not make you black. Looking at you Eminem.

If you don’t think Eminem isn’t the greatest rapper of all time then you’re just being a contrarian. Rakim, Wayne, etc. all said it.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
If you don’t think Eminem isn’t the greatest rapper of all then you’re just being a contrarian. Rakim, Wayne, etc. all said it.
Because they’re all shocked a white dude could rap at their technical levels. Eminem is not even close to the greatest rapper ever simply because he’s white. Rap at its core is about black people. Eminem can not get on a track and rap about the plight of niggers because as much as he pretends he is not one. Eminem relates to white teens in the suburbs who hate their mom for grounding them.

The only reason rappers still give Eminem props despite not releasing a good track in the last 10 years is because if they don’t he gets extremely butthurt about “not getting his props”, like how he called Tyler the Creator a faggot for having the NERVE to say “This album is ass and Eminems fans love mtn dew”

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout

You really are a sheltered autist. This is America fuck-o, anyone can take joy in anything they want!

Kind of like how you pretend to know the gay experience.

Until you’re walking hand and hand with another man in public(Especially around niggers or poor whites) stop pretending you’re a seasoned fag.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout

Well see we let them play baseball so they owed us one

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
You really are a sheltered autist. This is America fuck-o, anyone can take joy in anything they want!
Yeah of course. I’m not saying whites can’t make rap, only that they can’t be as good as blacks at it. Look at the NBA and name me an amazing non black player besides Larry Byrd. Of course whites can play in the NBA - Just not as good.
Kind of like how you pretend to know the gay experience.
Alright ya got me there

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Because they’re all shocked a white dude could rap at their technical levels. Eminem is not even close to the greatest rapper ever simply because he’s white. Rap at its core is about black people. Eminem can not get on a track and rap about the plight of niggers because as much as he pretends he is not one. Eminem relates to white teens in the suburbs who hate their mom for grounding them.

The only reason rappers still give Eminem props despite not releasing a good track in the last 10 years is because if they don’t he gets extremely butthurt about “not getting his props”, like how he called Tyler the Creator a faggot for having the NERVE to say “This album is ass and Eminems fans love mtn dew”
You’re just being silly. Come on, man. No one has ever done anything better than, “you’ll be safe for days if you shave your legs with Renee’s razor blades.” “Dirty rotten rhymer, cursing at you players worse than Marty Schottenheimer.”

BUBBLER

Imma make reports on all you bitches!
Forum Clout

Yeah, white people make for great engineers and civilization builders, but the brain power to creatively string words together? Doubtful. Humanity didn’t even know it was possible until African Americans got their freedom…

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Yeah, white people make for great engineers and civilization builders, but the brain power to creatively string words together?
Have you ever seen white people dance to a beat? They can’t. Ask them to clap and they do it on the 1 and 3. Whites may be smart but they don’t have rhythm because they didn’t stand in fields singing songs and dancing while one dude banged on a drum. It’s like Jazz. It’s a primal art form. And you’re not gonna imply whites are primal…