• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Drake/Kendrick feud?

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
IMG_3006.jpeg

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Only one histrionic here rn is you...GET A GRIP wigger, drink some chamomile tea, stop obsessing about black poets and black poetry (hip hop)...its uncouth.
@Ashcroft please post the picture of a 30 year old Boq Omegle picture with the 15 year old chicks. You should be ashamed of yourself.

G

@Ashcroft please post the picture of a 30 year old Boq Omegle picture with the 15 year old chicks. You should be ashamed of yourself.
camraderie mongering lil wigger...sooo mad.

You are a bitch, I saw it in your little wonkie eyes, and your posts vibed-checked as feminine for a whole year. Mindblown when I realized you weren't some chick mocking Bonnie, but a wonky eyed wigger.

I've never seen a wigger that was respectable. Sorry. Your parents failed you.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
BOQ vs Bonnie is actually just like Kendrick vs Drake. You go “What? Why would THEY be beefing?”

And BOQ got a weird case why is he around?Geopolitics? GEOPEDOPHILE!

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout

You are a bitch, I saw it in your little wonkie eyes, and your posts vibed-checked as feminine for a whole year. Mindblown when I realized you weren't some chick mocking Bonnie, but a wonky eyed wigger.

I've never seen a wigger that was respectable. Sorry.

Shimbiris.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout

I've never seen a wigger that was respectable. Sorry. Your parents failed you.
IMG_2357.png

I quit rapping at 19. You’re fucking loser, dude. Chimp Bizkit lol.

G

View attachment 199270
I quit rapping at 19. You’re fucking loser, dude. Chimp Bizkit lol.
Guy on the left, owns a construction company in Oakville...guy on the right, is in Sweden working in management for Volvo. (Swedish dad/Mexican mom)...this was taken in our dorm at a university you would not have the GPA to get in to. Sorry wiggerster. I can mog you till the cows come home, just like the hickster and coprophile...

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Guy on the left, owns a construction company in Oakville...guy on the right, is in Sweden working in management for Volvo. (Swedish dad/Mexican mom)...this was taken in our dorm at a university you would not have the GPA to get in to. Sorry wiggerster. I can mog you till the cows come home, just like the hickster and coprophile...
Guy in the middle thinks he’s cool. Fucking faggot.