• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Drake/Kendrick feud?

G

All these sassters with attachment to anonymous personas, why dont you come out all the way like me, or stick to pure trollism like faggotboqposter or the myriad of patposters? Someone here who want to live vicariously thru their xenforo avatar and protect its honor, fine...dont get mad when I say "this is all you got".

Post your W2 since you went there...go.

Boq the Lonely Faggot

A girl literally called me handsome like yesterday
Forum Clout
Guy on the left, owns a construction company in Oakville...guy on the right, is in Sweden working in management for Volvo. (Swedish dad/Mexican mom)...this was taken in our dorm at a university you would not have the GPA to get in to. Sorry wiggerster. I can mog you till the cows come home, just like the hickster and coprophile...

You have no photos of yourself with other people that aren't ten years old.

You're a ghoul

G

"Hey hellhoooole... Mom Spaghetti, Boq made me angri...hippity hoppity...teehee"

west-coast-young-smiling-man-flashing-you-sign-isolated-white-53636007.jpg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
All these sassters with attachment to anonymous personas, why dont you come out all the way like me, or stick to pure trollism like faggotboqposter or the myriad of patposters? Someone here who want to live vicariously thru their xenforo avatar and protect its honor, fine...dont get mad when I say "this is all you got".

Post your W2 since you went there...go.
What you see here is what you get. They all think i’m larping as a tranny but pull the avi back and bam….tranny

G

Pedofile…
I used to go on Omegle when I was 13. You’re fucking pathetic.

"I will sing out poems using African cadence, rhythmic structure and gestures...teehee...!"

"I will monitor manufactured beefs between two melanated men,and excitedly report back here, tee...hee...tee!"

"mom's spaghetti teehee (single momma)"

images