WWAW Bruce Willis retiring?

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Red Letter Media did a video about what was going on with Bruce Willis's career, and why he was doing all these shitty Redbox films

They caught shit for it, because the rumor at the time was that he was suffering from Dementia: Something they had no idea about, since they don't normally follow celeb shit. But their original Bruce Willis vid is almost at 2 million views ova heah, so they had to follow that up with this:

But those vids, plus the general speculation in the media, plus the fact that he's been seen acting on stage - and on camera - with a fucking earpiece feeding him lines, means that this nigga just had to bounce with whatever name he had left.

Watch the first vid: The so-called Geezer Teezers (named by RLM) work on a shoe string budget of about 5-6 million. Half of that goes to the star, who barely has to do any work, and Willis did dozens upon dozens of them...so he's gonna be sitting on a nice payday, with enough to pass down.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Explains why he’s been doing so many shitty direct to video movies for years, he was trying to pile up the cash for when he can’t remember his lines or where he is. He’s been doing Nic Cage numbers of low budget direct to video (guess now that’s Redbox / Amazon prime / etc) and it now makes sense. He’s been doing like 7–10 shit movies a year for over a decade like he owes the IRS. Most he does is 8-13 days of work (if that) on each but still gets a top credit.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
I did wonder why he was doing shitty films. If he knew he was ill this makes sense but was he really hard up before those films?
Guy like that has been living large for decades. His daughters didn’t amount to shit so he’s got to leave enough for them and their mixed babies.

If he made all of those shit movies to ensure they were taken care of, that’s admirable and PFG.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Fuck that sucks. Might explain why he only took small straight to DVD roles for the past couple years.
13 movies in the past 2 years, with 8 more still to come. He's had this for a while and his family still allowed him to work. There can't be any way he needed the money. His family is nothing more then money hungry trash bags. Anyone who abuses people who can't stand up for them selfs deserve to be executed.

13 movies in the past 2 years, with 8 more still to come. He's had this for a while and his family still allowed him to work. There can't be any way he needed the money. His family is nothing more then money hungry trash bags. Anyone who abuses people who can't stand up for them selfs deserve to be executed.
A bit of digging suggests he was struggling remembering lines as far back as 2015. It was likely his choice but they probably should have stepped in.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I was indirectly in two movies with Bruce Willis. Look Who's Talking and the horrendous shitpile North where that kike Rob Reiner tried to kill me eskimo-style by actually drifting me into the Arctic Ocean on a chunk of ice. My role was already cut down significantly because I made a JOKE about needing Kathy Bates' blubber to keep me warm and Graham Greene punched me in the face for calling him a wagon burner. I also drew a Charlie Chaplin mustache on young Elijah Wood as an innocent little prank on Reiner and he took it way differently and cried about being a Jew for the rest of the day. I also used magic marker for the mustache, Elijah got all dizzy and apparently that was some huge problem. Bunch of fucking pussies on that set.

Anyways, I heard Bruce Willis is a closet gay and probably molested Aaron Carter. I won't be vouching for him to get into any of the celebrity ghost parties.