• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Boiling some water and getting killed

Dog Eater

My babies are gone.
He’s still a faggot for shooting her because he didn’t fire until after the water toss, at which point he was safe.
I’m not going to watch because I feel bad for mentalists who get killed by pigs. That said there is some argument to be made that once someone commences assaulting you you have no way of knowing when or if they are going to stop.

Dog Eater

My babies are gone.
Clip/timestamp of her throwing water at him? There was zero reason for them to be in her house, they were condescending pricks the whole time and now these badass tattooed men are going to spend the rest of their lives in prison for shooting an old lady in the face.
You often post stuff that makes me think you have no grip on how shit actually works. Police do not go to jail for decades for this stuff ever. The only possible exception is Chauvin and he was a human sacrifice.

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
You often post stuff that makes me think you have no grip on how shit actually works. Police do not go to jail for decades for this stuff ever. The only possible exception is Chauvin and he was a human sacrifice.
This dude is absolutely going to prison for most of the rest of his life.

He shows zero concern for the woman he shoots, he is callous throughout, he discourages another cop from rendering aid, he escalates the situation, he shoots after the danger has passed, he looks like the ex-military psycho that he is, and he shot a small black woman who is obviously inebriated or undergoing some kind of mental breakdown.

He’s fucked on optics alone. His police department already publicly disowned him.

Dog Eater

My babies are gone.
This dude is absolutely going to prison for most of the rest of his life.

He shows zero concern for the woman he shoots, he is callous throughout, he discourages another cop from rendering aid, he escalates the situation, he shoots after the danger has passed, he looks like the ex-military psycho that he is, and he shot a small black woman who is obviously inebriated or undergoing some kind of mental breakdown.

He’s fucked on optics alone. His police department already publicly disowned him.
People told me the same thing about Daniel Shaver’s murderer.

@RobertMewler will attest to the fact that Lon Horiuchi has lived out a peaceful life.

that's what bothered me; at one point he says 'just leave her to d... whatever', the other officer could see she was still breathing & at least wanted to try medical aid

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
larry-king-01-gty-llr-210102_1609623448458_hpMain.jpg

Did she finish hard boiling the eggs?

I'm just asking questions.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
This could have been prevented (well maybe not) if she had an egg cooker.

Have you ever had an Eggs Benedict with lox?

ad6a52aee3460978711fb70ff6112a3b.jpg

I tell ya, I can't LIVE without eggs! My cardiologist pushes them on me like drugs! And the grass fed? Oy vey! You do those over easy on an avocado toast, with a shmear of gefilta - I'm in, I'm in heaven!

Not literally, I'm not dead. Oh wait, I am? Why's it so hot in here? I thought the AC was just broken. Who's my guest tonight? John Wayne.... Again. I swear to God, I don't want to discuss Brannigan one more time!

Joe Cumia Sr., you want to whine about your homosexual son, go ahead!

Last edited:

RobertMewler

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Have you ever had an Eggs Benedict with lox?

ad6a52aee3460978711fb70ff6112a3b.jpg

I tell ya, I can't LIVE without eggs! My cardiologist pushes them on me like drugs! And the grass fed? Oy vey! You do those over easy on an avocado toast, with a shmear of gefilta - I'm in, I'm in heaven!

Not literally, I'm not dead. Oh wait, I am? Why's it so hot in here? I thought the AC was just broken. Who's my guest tonight? John Wayne.... Again. I swear to God, I don't want to discuss Brannigan one more time!

Joe Cumia Sr., you want to whine about your homosexual son, go ahead!
Larry King hated eggs. Literally, every which way. He mentions it during his interview of Tom Segura.