• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Boiling some water and getting killed

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
nah, not at all... but one of my mother's bad habits was antagonizing the police... I'm all for seeing the funny side, but that was slightly rough.

Don't get my wrong, if I had a good joke I'd drop it!
I had to talk my mom into staying in the fucking car when she was pulled over for speeding.

Why is it always women who become crazy lol

goo gobbler

good morning. go to mass
Honestly her throwing the water at him changes everything in that now I see him as a scared jumpy faggot and not a sociopathic murder seeking military LARPER

He’s still a faggot for shooting her because he didn’t fire until after the water toss, at which point he was safe.
relax and get capped, or react and wind up like chauvin.

i hate cops, but the reality is it's a hellscape job when your country is FULL OF NIGGERS

@Nigger John ya heard what i said? :image_9248:

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
Honestly her throwing the water at him changes everything in that now I see him as a scared jumpy faggot and not a sociopathic murder seeking military LARPER

He’s still a faggot for shooting her because he didn’t fire until after the water toss, at which point he was safe.
Yeah it makes the first degree murder seem like a little bit of an overcharge but still realistically unless she had a second boiling pot of water to rapid fire at him he at worst was looking at some hot water getting on his tootsies by the time he decided to “fuckin shoot her in the fuckin face”

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
Yeah it makes the first degree murder seem like a little bit of an overcharge but still realistically unless she had a second boiling pot of water to rapid fire at him he at worst was looking at some hot water getting on his tootsies by the time he decided to “fuckin shoot her in the fuckin face”
If the boiling water got his face it would have really fucked him up. You can see it steaming off the chair right in front of him.

I just can’t see 1st degree murder for this now. The cop was wrong but 1) that water would have fucked him up, possibly lifelong facial scarring and eye damage 2) if someone is willing to chuck boiling water at you they’re probably also willing to take a shot at you or some crazy shit.

The problem is he could have disengaged and backed up out of there when she started talking crazy about Jesus while holding the pot.

As you said, it’s not like she had a 2nd pot ready to go. I realize to him, he’s firing as she tossed it, but the reality was it was a one shot weapon and the threat was over when he went Rambo on her.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
How we haven’t heard if a cop killing spree in forever is crazy.
200529132040-01-derek-chauvin-screengrab.jpg