• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Boiling some water and getting killed

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
There was that ambush in Dallas. And Chris "you can't corner the" Dorner.
Dorner is a story we should have been hearing SHHHHHHIIIIITLOOOOOAAADA of copycat stories of. The fact that we don't just proves how shitty all these fucking pigs are. Not a SINGLE other one has been morally driven nuts by how awful and wrong these fuzz vermin are? I mean we only know a little of how shitty they are, the fuzz are actually in there knowing just how bad it is and and they're all cool? A fucking pig sees a fellow pig shoot an unarmed innocent and doesn't just instantly shoot that cop, let alone build a case for a year on 40 or 50 co-workes he KNOWS FOR A FACT deserve to be put on ice?

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
I was distracted by that relic of a projection screen TV.
larry-king-01-gty-llr-210102_1609623448458_hpMain.jpg

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
I watched both camera views like 10 times and i still never saw her throw the pot at the cop. @Harry Powell where did that happen? I see her drop the pot on the floor. I see the water make its way to his feet. But she never threw it at him. If youre lying to me ill rebuke you in the name of jee suss.
Clip/timestamp of her throwing water at him? There was zero reason for them to be in her house, they were condescending pricks the whole time and now these badass tattooed men are going to spend the rest of their lives in prison for shooting an old lady in the face.
If you put it at half speed I guess around 28:37. It kind of looks like she may try and toss it but it doesn’t go far because it’s filled with water. Either way it hardly went near him from what I saw and he didn’t need to approach her the way he did in the first place if he was afraid of getting boiled

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
I watched both camera views like 10 times and i still never saw her throw the pot at the cop. @Harry Powell where did that happen? I see her drop the pot on the floor. I see the water make its way to his feet. But she never threw it at him. If youre lying to me ill rebuke you in the name of jee suss.

It’s around 28 minutes in after it switches to the shooting cops camera view. If you go frame by frame, it looks to me like she does the most half assed toss of all time at him.

If she just dropped it, I don’t think it would have made it to the black chair that’s at the corner of the dividing wall by the cop.

I’m not justifying his shooting, it just changes my perspective from a straight up execution which it looked like on the first camera.

Leonard Rhomberg

It’s around 28 minutes in after it switches to the shooting cops camera view. If you go frame by frame, it looks to me like she does the most half assed toss of all time at him.

If she just dropped it, I don’t think it would have made it to the black chair that’s at the corner of the dividing wall by the cop.

I’m not justifying his shooting, it just changes my perspective from a straight up execution which it looked like on the first camera.
I’ve seen a bunch of retards pointing out his generic skull tattoos and comparing them to the skulls the nazis had on their uniforms (which date back before hitler) as evidence that he is a white supremacist lol.

I think this was just a roided cop who really wanted to use his gun and was waiting for the slightest opportunity to do so. I’m curious how the charges will play out for him

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
I’ve seen a bunch of retards pointing out his generic skull tattoos and comparing them to the skulls the nazis had on their uniforms (which date back before hitler) as evidence that he is a white supremacist lol.

I think this was just a roided cop who really wanted to use his gun and was waiting for the slightest opportunity to do so. I’m curious how the charges will play out for him
He pled not guilty so I think he’s totally fucked. I would have been a coward and pled out to second degree or whatever they offered him; he’s gonna get destroyed because of the way he discouraged his partner from rendering aid when she was gasping and dying and his general behavior throughout.

He calls her a “fucking crazy bitch” (because THATS WHAT SHE WAS!!!) when talking to the other cops, he never once shows any concern. The entire way he handles the encounter from the start is bad.

I am curious what the other cop (his boss?) says at the end of the tape. It sounds like he tells him “we told you not to go in there” and he’s clearly looking at him with disgust.

Leonard Rhomberg

He pled not guilty so I think he’s totally fucked. I would have been a coward and pled out to second degree or whatever they offered him; he’s gonna get destroyed because of the way he discouraged his partner from rendering aid when she was gasping and dying and his general behavior throughout.

He calls her a “fucking crazy bitch” (because THATS WHAT SHE WAS!!!) when talking to the other cops, he never once shows any concern. The entire way he handles the encounter from the start is bad.

I am curious what the other cop (his boss?) says at the end of the tape. It sounds like he tells him “we told you not to go in there” and he’s clearly looking at him with disgust.
Yeah I just saw that crazy fucking bitch line yesterday and cringed because of how bad that looks. I’ve seen videos of cop involved shootings where the cop completely breaks down and is distraught having killed someone and this guys general demeanor was just like he didn’t give a shit. This obviously didn’t need to happen and if he at least pretended like he cared it could have helped him

If you know she’s a “schizo crazy fucking bitch” don’t scream at her that your gonna “fuckin shoot her in the fuckin face” because that might trigger her a lil bit

If you go frame by frame, it looks to me like she does the most half assed toss of all time at him.
Yeah she threw that boiling water like a girl.
He's a scribllenigger, he just walked into the tattoo parlor and saw the cookie cutter designs on the wall and shrugged and said "I guess that one".