WWAW Better Call Saul coming out again this coming monday?

G

I was thinking the real gem would be a show devoted to Skylar post BB.

She travels the world and finds herself. Eat Pray Love type of vibe.
Holdonholdonholdon, I got the bit. She travels with Marie as single "mature" women, shall we say. It's called "Sisters In Arms" and they're linking arms while holding glasses of white wine in the promo shot.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
Holdonholdonholdon, I got the bit. She travels with Marie as single "mature" women, shall we say. It's called "Sisters In Arms" and they're linking arms while holding glasses of white wine in the promo shot.
I was thinking of that but Marie believes that Walt killed her husband. They'd have to figure out a way to get Marie to forgive Skylar.

Also Marie would go around the world stealing shit.

G

I was thinking of that but Marie believes that Walt killed her husband. They'd have to figure out a way to get Marie to forgive Skylar.

Also Marie would go around the world stealing shit.
That would be a plot point. They'd find some way to force them on a trip together, and Marie would steal something big. Then, in some zany way, Skylar gets her out of trouble at the very last second so Marie starts to forgive her.

This is so fucking gay, I wouldn't be surprised if some shylock producer steals it.

Imager

Breaking Even
The series ends with Skylar, Marie, and Marie's refugee black boyfriend visiting Alaska where they stumble into a local coffee shop run by Jesse. Skylar and Jesse look at each other weird for one second, and then he asks Skylar what she wants to drink and suggests Orange Juice.

She says, "Coffee please. Decaf."

A montage plays of snow and mountains.

The credits fade to black and Reddit crashes due to being overwhelmed by the sheer number of comments.

G

The series ends with Skylar, Marie, and Marie's refugee black boyfriend visiting Alaska where they stumble into a local coffee shop run by Jesse. Skylar and Jesse look at each other weird for one second, and then he asks Skylar what she wants to drink and suggests Orange Juice.

She says, "Coffee please. Decaf."

A montage plays of snow and mountains.

The credits fade to black and Reddit crashes due to being overwhelmed by the sheer number of comments.
Add in the daughter becoming an FTM trans who goes by "Hollis" and you've got Reddit: The Series.

Imager

The fact that so many of you dislike the show says a lot about how retarded this place is. If The Sopranos was airing today, you'd all say it sucked.
I actually think The Sopranos started going downhill around Season 3, with Season 6 being the worst, and never wavered from that belief.

BCS is so fucking pretentious.

And I say this as someone who thinks ATLA, is unironically, one of the best TV series ever made. Top 10 GOAT for sure and still holds up.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Let’s agree to disagree. Odenkirk is fine as a comedic actor but in dramatic roles he doesn’t convince me at all. And that tranny looking and sounding Rhea Seehorn is just an annoying wooden plank imo.
It is the poor writing. The actors are overacting because this is how modern acting is done. When someone gets shot in front of you, instead of going into shock, you scream at the top of your lungs and make contorted faces because how else are the mouthbreathers on reddit going to understand anything? This is how Breaking Bad was as well. With Skylar standing in the street screaming "WAAAAAAAAALT" over and over again because pathetic poor acting like this gets all of the Emmy awards. The acting in BB and BCS is written for morons. No subtlety.

Remember the Whitecaps fights in Sopranos? "He made me feel like I mattered". They are emotional but not over the top. They are arguing like an actual couple destroying a twenty year marriage would argue. Same thing with Christopher being on drugs and yelling to Adriana about Tony. "Fuck this piece of shit I'm done......cost him a dollar you're a fucking pariah". As opposed to Aaron Paul screaming at the top of his lungs "HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!".

Rhea Seehorn being 50 but playing like a 28-year-old fresh out of law school hottie is also part of the bad acting. The actress plays the character like she is 50. Same with Odenkirk who plays Saul like BCS takes place after BB and he is older with all of his BB experiences.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Let’s agree to disagree. Odenkirk is fine as a comedic actor but in dramatic roles he doesn’t convince me at all. And that tranny looking and sounding Rhea Seehorn is just an annoying wooden plank imo.
the movie Nobody with Bob was a tough one man, i didnt know if it was supposed to be a serious action flick or a comedy one

G

It is the poor writing. The actors are overacting because this is how modern acting is done. When someone gets shot in front of you, instead of going into shock, you scream at the top of your lungs and make contorted faces because how else are the mouthbreathers on reddit going to understand anything? This is how Breaking Bad was as well. With Skylar standing in the street screaming "WAAAAAAAAALT" over and over again because pathetic poor acting like this gets all of the Emmy awards. The acting in BB and BCS is written for morons. No subtlety.

Remember the Whitecaps fights in Sopranos? "He made me feel like I mattered". They are emotional but not over the top. They are arguing like an actual couple destroying a twenty year marriage would argue. Same thing with Christopher being on drugs and yelling to Adriana about Tony. "Fuck this piece of shit I'm done......cost him a dollar you're a fucking pariah". As opposed to Aaron Paul screaming at the top of his lungs "HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!!".

Rhea Seehorn being 50 but playing like a 28-year-old fresh out of law school hottie is also part of the bad acting. The actress plays the character like she is 50. Same with Odenkirk who plays Saul like BCS takes place after BB and he is older with all of his BB experiences.
You should send this to a tv place where tv people can talk about it. I’m not being sarcastic I just don’t really understand the internet.

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
I actually think The Sopranos started going downhill around Season 3, with Season 6 being the worst, and never wavered from that belief.
Not to cross the streams in this thread but I've always thought 4/5 were the best Sorpanos seasons. 6 overall wasn't great entertainment wise but maybe the best in conveying the message it meant to convey, Vito BS notwithstanding. 3 is weird in that it's a bunch of good episodes but overall weak as a season.

To stay on topic, I haven't seen the latest episode of BCS yet but I've enjoyed the series and like the characters and the universe. It's not perfect but nothing actively makes me hate it.