WWAW Better Call Saul coming out again this coming monday?

G

I've never watched it curious if I should even start. I just find it difficult to enjoy shows after watching sopranos the wire band of brothers Rome deadwood that show about the faggot mortician first 5 seasons of got. Every other show the writing and production just seems to fuckin stink.
Don't bother. Not with Better Call Saul. Breaking Bad is worth watching once, though.

It’s a drama series with comedic elements. It’s basically the same as Breaking Bad in that respect. The pace is way slower though.
Eh I might give it a shot fuck it I do like the actor. I fucking hated the dude who played Jesse so if I can enjoy parts of BB I'll probably enjoy parts of this. Since hbo is done making shows that are actually good I need something to watch.

G

Eh I might give it a shot fuck it I do like the actor. I fucking hated the dude who played Jesse so if I can enjoy parts of BB I'll probably enjoy parts of this. Since hbo is done making shows that are actually good I need something to watch.

I quite enjoyed the first two or three seasons, but now it’s a real slog for me to finish. I hate how heavily they rely on BB with certain storylines. I hoped it would’be been able to stand on it’s own two feet as a show.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cancerfuck

The floor is lava, dude.
Let’s agree to disagree. Odenkirk is fine as a comedic actor but in dramatic roles he doesn’t convince me at all. And that tranny looking and sounding Rhea Seehorn is just an annoying wooden plank imo.
He's no Pacino, but I think he services the role well. Nothing outstanding when it comes to dramatic scenes, but nothing that's truly bad. Rhea is actually a strong actor, but I want to agree with you about the tranny point.

G

Let’s agree to disagree. Odenkirk is fine as a comedic actor but in dramatic roles he doesn’t convince me at all. And that tranny looking and sounding Rhea Seehorn is just an annoying wooden plank imo.
I think she's good in scenes without Jimmy. There's something about them together that is so weird and awkward. They're supposed to be in love, but it feels like two people who only vaguely know each other but also have a mutual dislike

G

Hello everyone, this is Running On Torquie... Saauullll review!
I fucking laughed at the opening. Another shitty "artistic" mysterious cold open with no dialogue. To its credit, it actually worked in hindsight, but it would've been more impactful if they hadn't done 1000 of those previously.
No tension whatsoever throughout the episode. Wow, how is Gus gonna get out of this one?!
The scene at the end with Howard's burial was sad/emotionally impactful, I will give them that. 1 good scene.
The stupid scene with the dorky chicken worker fucking sucked. It's just for reddit to go, "lol so wacky! :p" and get their le upvotes. Same with that other dorky lawyer character who is always using the vending machine. On reddit there will be some gay thread like "the REAL hero of tonight's episode..." (because he managed the store for Gus).

G

Hello everyone, this is Running On Torquie... Saauullll review!
I fucking laughed at the opening. Another shitty "artistic" mysterious cold open with no dialogue. To its credit, it actually worked in hindsight, but it would've been more impactful if they hadn't done 1000 of those previously.
No tension whatsoever throughout the episode. Wow, how is Gus gonna get out of this one?!
The scene at the end with Howard's burial was sad/emotionally impactful, I will give them that. 1 good scene.
The stupid scene with the dorky chicken worker fucking sucked. It's just for reddit to go, "lol so wacky! :p" and get their le upvotes. Same with that other dorky lawyer character who is always using the vending machine. On reddit there will be some gay thread like "the REAL hero of tonight's episode..." (because he managed the store for Gus).
You're fucking right, and it makes me sick. "lol be like Lyle gaiz 😂🤣🤩😝"

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
All the shit Saul has had to deal with including watching people get their heads blown off in his home with his wife who he then sent out to kill someone is meant to lead to the jokey quick on his feet sleazy saul from breaking bad?

Nah.

Was just about to write this exact thing. Of all that parts of this show that make zero goddam sense, that's the one that stands out most now. Look at all the trauma Saul went through just in this episode alone and this is who's going to be the wise-cracking, happy-go-lucky guy who calls his secretary 'honey tits' etc. in Breaking Bad? Fuck off.

I'm so happy the little Reddit fags who blindly worship this garbage are finally starting to realize how bad it is. It's going to be hilarious seeing how awful this shit show is going to get in these last few episodes. I'm predicting the Walt and Jessie cameo to be some of the cringiest shit in TV history.