WWAW Better Call Saul coming out again this coming monday?

He has no reason for being in that neighborhood right then. The guy who was robbed can say "I took a taxi and the guy offered me water that I drank". They test him and find he was drugged at some point and it was obviously the water. Jeff goes to jail forever for three strikes laws and the judge seeing he drugged a cancer patient chargers him with attempted manslaughter or murder. Jeff gives up Saul/Gene and the cancer guy and the bartender ID Gene easily.

All Jeff needed to do was drive his car and stutter start it or jam the brakes to get the cops to look his way. Blow the stop sign or peel out or something. Instead like a retard he ties himself to the scene not only for the police seeing him but his insurance company and the insurance company of the people whose car was hit will know he was at the scene.

But the entire scenario was retarded. The drugs only last so long. By Saul going back way later to rob the place the drug wear off which anyone with a brain would know would have happened. They needed to rob the guy right when the drugs kicked in just in case he wakes up. Just awful writing. Vince Gillian must suck a ton of jew dick to get the positive press he gets.
That premise was so fucking stupid I honestly figured he was going there to get caught on purpose.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Genuine question :image_9248: - Does lazy as fuck writing like 'Ask Jeeves told me' not bother you? Like the company was dissolved in 2006, years before this timeline is supposed to be taking place. Even if that wasn't the case though, it's just corny writing. Grammy doesn't use Google like the cool kids; She uses Ask Jeeves because she's a doddery old cunt tee hee!
That doesn't bother me at all, the same way it doesn't bother me that the actors are way older than their characters are supposed to be. It's just nitpicking, I have no problem with some suspension of disbelief.
Also all the Kim stuff is so on the nose. Like I get she's going to have a new life in Florida but why does she suddenly have to have to look like a fucking Mormon and be married to some weird annoying fuck? Then there's the horrible fucking fan service that's completely forced. There was zero reason for Jesse or Walt had to show up in this show and it was horribly executed.
It's just there to show that she is still punishing herself, she refuses to make a single decision now, even ice cream flavour. Sure, it's a bit heavy handed but it gets the point across in ten minutes or less.

I could take or leave the fan service.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
That doesn't bother me at all, the same way it doesn't bother me that the actors are way older than their characters are supposed to be. It's just nitpicking, I have no problem with some suspension of disbelief.

It's just there to show that she is still punishing herself, she refuses to make a single decision now, even ice cream flavour. Sure, it's a bit heavy handed but it gets the point across in ten minutes or less.

I could take or leave the fan service.
1660139818965.png

G

445375C6-2223-4FB6-9274-94065BFCCFC8.jpeg

[URL]https://deadline.com/2022/08/vince-gilligan-better-call-saul-will-likely-be-last-show-breaking-bad-universe-1235089406/[/URL]

Says the dude who milked Breaking Bad completely dry.

I also hate how everything has to be a ‘universe’ now.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Gus: Origins

I can absolutely see that, especially since that's the spin off show a lot of people were saying should've got made after Breaking Bad. No doubt it'll get green lit in 5 years or so and we can look forward to seeing 70 year old Giancarlo Esposito playing 30 year old Gus.

Maybe 50 year old Aaron Paul can even make another Cameo as Jessie when he was still in high school and giving Mr White a hard time. The possibilities are endless! :love:

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
There will be other spinoffs. Cartoons and such. Just Vince Gillian will not write them. Like some fag from filmschool with rich parents will buy the rights for like Gus: Origins or Rise of the Salamancas. Or AMC will just sell out completely.
One thing I will say, Mark Margolis is amazing. Hes been cast as every conceivable race/ethnicity and can pass for basically any age the story calls for.

G

So they just going to abandon the mike and gus characters with no closure? Or will they fit them into the final episode somehow?

The fuck was the point of their scenes?

G

So they just going to abandon the mike and gus characters with no closure? Or will they fit them into the final episode somehow?

The fuck was the point of their scenes?

We knew from the beginning that they will die in Breaking Bad, what kind of closure could we expect. Most of the show was useless and a waste of time.