WWAW Better Call Saul coming out again this coming monday?

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Reddit is radically gay

redditissupergay-jpg.58479

Reddit is gay in general but that subreddit takes it to a new level. It's the only one I've seen where they put "If you're not a member of this community, please respect that by not downvoting". Fucking what??

G

Holy fucking shit that STUNK.

Think about what was happening in Breaking Bad at this point. You had episodes like Ozymandias and Granite State. In this show, you have a bunch of hens talking about food coloring and signing birthday cards. What the fuck even is this show anymore? How do you go from all the stuff with Nacho and Lalo from last season to this? It's the most awkward shift of pace ever.

Also, why exactly does Kim have to live like she's on the run? She didn't actually commit any crimes iirc, at least not that there was any evidence for. Why does she have the worst haircut ever? Why does she have to dress like a total frump? Why is she hooked up with that fucking dork? None of it makes any fucking sense. The scene in the fucking bus was so fucking cringe too.

Also the black and white is so fucking obnoxious at this point. Their lives are dull and miserable - WE GET IT.

Fucking thing sucks.
The crying scene on the bus was strictly a "For Your Consideration" moment for Emmy voters.

Reddit is radically gay

View attachment 58479
What a wonderful world we live in, where this is not a parody.

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
It was the best episode this season. I was really surprised there was a point to the old lady searching stuff on YouTube. I thought it was just a quirky thing to appease reddit.

Although she said she used AskJeeves, but AskJeeves stopped being a thing in 2006 and this is set in what, 2011? 2012? Retard Gillian.
She didn't know how to use a mouse to completely doxxing Saul spaceedge style what's that all about. He used to be so careful with his past and now he's giving the info left and right . Done it again Vince

I gave up on remembering the timeline. BB takes place from 2008 to 2010. I completely forgot when the entirety of the Jimmy McGill took place. Like 2004? And now the black and white shit is some time later than 2010, but I'm unclear on how much. I decided to be ignorant and not learn because it's over in a week and I'll forget about it.
He said 6 years so it's 2014?

HotDogJoe

She didn't know how to use a mouse to completely doxxing Saul spaceedge style what's that all about. He used to be so careful with his past and now he's giving the info left and right . Done it again Vince

Why exactly would she be searching 'conman in Albuquerque'? I know that's where her son used to live but as far as she knows Gene isn't from there. Game of Thrones towards the end made more sense than this garbage.

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
Why exactly would she be searching 'conman in Albuquerque'? I know that's where her son used to live but as far as she knows Gene isn't from there. Game of Thrones towards the end made more sense than this garbage.
It was during the phone call Saul said something to the mom like "oh boy we sure have it good in this here town, back in Albuquerque you can't post bail in person can't make that shit up Joe Rogan"

it's all in the details man, Vince done it again

HotDogJoe

Legit question, should I watch this show or not? Grew up in Albuquerque so I was always partial to breaking bad.

No. I've watched it all from the start in the vain hope it was going to get interesting. It actually seemed like it was going to at the end of last season but they completely fucked that up with this trainwreck of a final season.

It'd also probably ruin Breaking Bad for you a bit because all the characters from it are so boring in this show, especially Gus. Also the last couple of episodes have had cameos from middle aged Aaron Paul trying to play early seasons Jesse and that's every bit as embarrassing as it sounds.

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
No. I've watched it all from the start in the vain hope it was going to get interesting. It actually seemed like it was going to at the end of last season but they completely fucked that up with this trainwreck of a final season.

It'd also probably ruin Breaking Bad for you a bit because all the characters from it are so boring in this show, especially Gus. Also the last couple of episodes have had cameos from middle aged Aaron Paul trying to play early seasons Jesse and that's every bit as embarrassing as it sounds.
I enjoyed the earlier season with Chuck and the farcry guy, should've killed Kim 3 seasons ago know what I mean

G

Yo person I'm totally not the same age as, can I bum one of those?

G

He said 6 years so it's 2014?
Oh yeah. 6 years. So let's just say it's literally anywhere from 2010 on. Some old bag is gonna AskJeeves "con man Albuquerque" and that's the first result. A Saul Goodman commercial. A lawyer wanted for being a cartel associate comes up on nonexistent AskJeeves for "con man Albuquerque." Like he'd put it on his fucking LinkedIn. Vince Gilligan is a hack.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Jesus Fuck this shites painful to endure. You can see where that pretentious cunt Rian Johnson got it from, fucking bunch of boring twats. The last two episodes have added fuck all to whatever plots left at this point.
Series should have ended positively with Lalo raping the fuck out of Kim then mailing Saul her head

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
He said he'd never been in Albuquerque and this episode all of a sudden he knows how the law works there. Combine that with the fact that her son used to run with bad people and her seeing them meet up in secret at night in her garage.
Oh yeah. 6 years. So let's just say it's literally anywhere from 2010 on. Some old bag is gonna AskJeeves "con man Albuquerque" and that's the first result. A Saul Goodman commercial. A lawyer wanted for being a cartel associate comes up on nonexistent AskJeeves for "con man Albuquerque." Like he'd put it on his fucking LinkedIn. Vince Gilligan is a hack.
He is literally one of the most wanted men in America and he used to do cheesy commercials, obviously they're going to be out there.

I'll say it again, you people are all retarded. Go watch NCIS: Boston or some shit.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Dude I'm not trying to be a dick, but are you doing a bit where you purposely have the most shit takes?
What shows would you say are better? Only ones up there with BCS are Succession and maybe Severance but it's too early to say with that one since it's only one season.

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
He said he'd never been in Albuquerque and this episode all of a sudden he knows how the law works there. Combine that with the fact that her son used to run with bad people and her seeing them meet up in secret at night in her garage.

He is literally one of the most wanted men in America and he used to do cheesy commercials, obviously they're going to be out there.

I'll say it again, you people are all retarded. Go watch NCIS: Boston or some shit.
Didn't they already established her as a crazy kooky retard?

Anyway there's no reason to watch ncis without
pauley-perrette-ncis-cbs.jpg

HR@PaneraBread

$1
OK we really didn't wanna weigh in on this because we're kinda on your side but don't feel like dying on quite such a silly hill.

Vince Gilligan did this to himself when he was making BB by saying 'we love people trying to poke holes in our theories because we work so hard to make sure they're watertight and the chemistry is correct'. When that idea became about legal hijinx amd not methamphetamine you had to stretch your imagination more because more people know about the law than advanced chemistry so there's more people to call bullshit when Jimmy tries his one in a million plays. It's a good show but not for what it is. You need to cut it too much more slack than you're comfortable with because the constant BB callbacks make it impossible to disassociate it from the better of the two shows. The montage scenes in BB all lead somewhere and now it's 5 minutes of people drinking coffee at desks.

They should never have asked Aaron Paul back. He didn't want to do it because he thought it'd look stupid. Bryan Cranston would have been believable in that Kim scene (you could say he was there for Badger's arrest and have it tie in, doesn't matter when the scene happens, it's just another night) and it would have been an easier throwback reference to jam in later because she can now have a 5 minute 'stare at the wall' scene about realising she met Heisenberg and didn't even realise it.

Checking in on this thread has been funny. It's not been as terrible as people make out on here but you can't really say it's worthy of the bootlicking it's getting either.