WWAW Better Call Saul coming out again this coming monday?

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Also Kim's new forced accent was hilarious, as is the fact that her new husband fucks in the same exact way this guy bids for abandoned storage units:

maxresdefault.jpg

G

Legit question, should I watch this show or not? Grew up in Albuquerque so I was always partial to breaking bad.

G

It was the best episode this season. I was really surprised there was a point to the old lady searching stuff on YouTube. I thought it was just a quirky thing to appease reddit.

Although she said she used AskJeeves, but AskJeeves stopped being a thing in 2006 and this is set in what, 2011? 2012? Retard Gillian.

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Although she said she used AskJeeves, but AskJeeves stopped being a thing in 2006 and this is set in what, 2011? 2012? Retard Gillian.

No, they think that's a funny reference that will have the tech wizzkids of reddit howling. Old people are stupid and only know the obscure obsolete parts of the tech world, unlike real geeks who use the mass marketed ones.

G

No, they think that's a funny reference that will have the tech wizzkids of reddit howling. Old people are stupid and only know the obscure obsolete parts of the tech world, unlike real geeks who use the mass marketed ones.
She didn't even know what a computer was beforehand though. I wouldn't think she'd get that reference. I dunno. I hate reddit and I hate this show.

G

It was the best episode this season. I was really surprised there was a point to the old lady searching stuff on YouTube. I thought it was just a quirky thing to appease reddit.

I gave up on remembering the timeline. BB takes place from 2008 to 2010. I completely forgot when the entirety of the Jimmy McGill took place. Like 2004? And now the black and white shit is some time later than 2010, but I'm unclear on how much. I decided to be ignorant and not learn because it's over in a week and I'll forget about it.

G

The people who haven't seen Breaking Bad must be thinking wtf? The show just went completely different and insane. Mike's suddenly dead, Gus is suddenly dead. This wouldn't be an issue if they didn't say they wanted Better Call Saul to work without having seen Breaking Bad.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Holy fucking shit that STUNK.

Think about what was happening in Breaking Bad at this point. You had episodes like Ozymandias and Granite State. In this show, you have a bunch of hens talking about food coloring and signing birthday cards. What the fuck even is this show anymore? How do you go from all the stuff with Nacho and Lalo from last season to this? It's the most awkward shift of pace ever.

Also, why exactly does Kim have to live like she's on the run? She didn't actually commit any crimes iirc, at least not that there was any evidence for. Why does she have the worst haircut ever? Why does she have to dress like a total frump? Why is she hooked up with that fucking dork? None of it makes any fucking sense. The scene in the fucking bus was so fucking cringe too.

Also the black and white is so fucking obnoxious at this point. Their lives are dull and miserable - WE GET IT.

Fucking thing sucks.