wrestling is gay but it used to be cool

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
1657322691639.jpg

aaaaaaaaaaand go

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Vader was supposedly the most hated wrestler on the entire roster. Because he would hit you as hard as he possibly could. All of his punches were real and he'd jump on you and slam you without absorbing any of the force. For some reason he was just a huge asshole. I think he was one of the guys where they would take shits in his locker and his gym bag all of the time when he was in the ring during a match.

G

Vader was supposedly the most hated wrestler on the entire roster. Because he would hit you as hard as he possibly could. All of his punches were real and he'd jump on you and slam you without absorbing any of the force. For some reason he was just a huge asshole. I think he was one of the guys where they would take shits in his locker and his gym bag all of the time when he was in the ring during a match.
I read the other day that he legitimately broke some young jobbers back with a power bomb

Edit: found the alleged video
[MEDIA=youtube]Z-sVl95KI2c[/MEDIA]
He really did just straight up actually beat jobbers up

Last edited by a moderator:
G

My main fault with today’s is it looks way too synchronized. It doesn’t look like they’re fighting with each other. It looks like a circus routine. Both companies. But AEW is worse at it.

Also I can’t stand how every AEW faggot fan will not admit anything AEW/Tony did is bad or stupid. They defend it like a religion. It’s cringe inducing to see the mental gymnastics they go through to do it. But very fun to annoy them.

Riccardo Bosi

Also I can’t stand how every AEW faggot fan will not admit anything AEW/Tony did is bad or stupid. They defend it like a religion. It’s cringe inducing to see the mental gymnastics they go through to do it. But very fun to annoy them.
Fuck both of their rosters for the most part, but you look at WWE's top stars - Reigns, McIntyre, Lashley, Lesnar - and nobody in AEW comes close when it comes to looking like a star, looking like a pro athlete, having the potential for mainstream recognition, gravitas, whatever. MJF I could see as being the most hated chickenshit heel in decades, whatever company he works for.

How AEW fans can defend them building up that Wardlow guy and then having him take 10+ minutes to beat that Orange Cassidy faggot is beyond me. I only know this because the only wrestling product I partake in is Jim Cornette's clips and Keep It 100 w/ Konnan & Disco. In both cases, the hosts watch the shows in protest.

G

Fuck both of their rosters for the most part, but you look at WWE's top stars - Reigns, McIntyre, Lashley, Lesnar - and nobody in AEW comes close when it comes to looking like a star, looking like a pro athlete, having the potential for mainstream recognition, gravitas, whatever. MJF I could see as being the most hated chickenshit heel in decades, whatever company he works for.

How AEW fans can defend them building up that Wardlow guy and then having him take 10+ minutes to beat that Orange Cassidy faggot is beyond me. I only know this because the only wrestling product I partake in is Jim Cornette's clips and Keep It 100 w/ Konnan & Disco. In both cases, the hosts watch the shows in protest.
I listen to both and agree with you 100%. Only used to watch AEW segments for MJF and later Punks parts, they might’ve killed me watching entirely with that Punk/Moxley thing this past week. That was nearly as bad as the WCW finger poke of doom, maybe one notch better. I don’t really care where it leads to, I doubt I’ll be watching again after seeing that.

Riccardo Bosi

I listen to both and agree with you 100%. Only used to watch AEW segments for MJF and later Punks parts, they might’ve killed me watching entirely with that Punk/Moxley thing this past week. That was nearly as bad as the WCW finger poke of doom, maybe one notch better. I don’t really care where it leads to, I doubt I’ll be watching again after seeing that.
Moxley is so untalented, it's unreal. Not even 40 and he looks like shit. It's not believable that he could even beat Chris Jericho, physically speaking.

G

Moxley is so untalented, it's unreal. Not even 40 and he looks like shit. It's not believable that he could even beat Chris Jericho, physically speaking.
Moxley is a try hard faggot bore. I tried to like him at one point, when I first tried watching AEW when a friend of mine told me he was good and I just couldn’t. He stinks.

Jericho is a guy that used to be one of my favorites back in the day but he’s unwatchable now too. Idk what happened but his promos that used to come off very natural sounding, funny, charismatic and be can’t miss tv… now they sound like over rehearsed, over acted, stale, painfully uninteresting and unfunny horseshit. I expected him to regress in ring because of age, no problem with that. But never would have expected his mic work to fall off as bad as they have.

G

It’s always looked like that. You might be retarded, sir.

Crack?
No way. The acrobatic flipping shit in AEW is wayyyyyy more coordinated looking than it has looked in the past. I saw some match from (I think) last week with Will Ospreay and it was really egregious.

And I’ve been more of a heroin guy, historically.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt

That’s not actually true. He worked in Japan often while in WCW and he had trouble re-adjusting to the American wrestling style. Vader was a guy that wasn’t an asshole, his character was. Mick Foley has mentioned consoling Vader backstage after breaking the job guy’s back because Vader was sobbing. The guy worked 80s Japanese style, guys like Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart weren’t used to it so they bitched to Vince. The both of them should be thankful they didn’t wrestle Bruiser Brody or Stan Hansen as they would just beat the shit out of people. I have never heard of anyone shitting in Vader’s bags. Also never heard anyone say anything about Vader’s off the rope moves hurting. Bret Hart may have but he is bitter as fuck.

G

That’s not actually true. He worked in Japan often while in WCW and he had trouble re-adjusting to the American wrestling style. Vader was a guy that wasn’t an asshole, his character was. Mick Foley has mentioned consoling Vader backstage after breaking the job guy’s back because Vader was sobbing. The guy worked 80s Japanese style, guys like Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart weren’t used to it so they bitched to Vince. The both of them should be thankful they didn’t wrestle Bruiser Brody or Stan Hansen as they would just beat the shit out of people. I have never heard of anyone shitting in Vader’s bags. Also never heard anyone say anything about Vader’s off the rope moves hurting. Bret Hart may have but he is bitter as fuck.
Funny sentence is bolded

G

I was too young at the time to actually watch the Attitude Era and missed most of it, so i’m catching up now. It’s quite enjoyable. Obviously some juvenile shit but when it’s good it’s really good.
One of my clearest memories from when I was young is being at the Raw where Terry Funk debuted as Chainsaw Charlie, cutting his way out of the box. It was my older brothers birthday and we snuck over to next to the ramp right before that because at the time I loved mankind/cactus Jack and he liked the New age outlaws. Terry Funk came out and I got scared of the chainsaw and ran off into the crowd haha was like 5 years old at the time and then my brother couldn’t find me for a while

Edit: just went and looked it up and found my brother and his friend in the video. I was hoping you could see me screaming, pissy eyed and running away in it smh
A9E755F9-5398-4484-B71E-EB155D42CEC4.jpeg