Would you ever hook up with a Middle Eastern woman?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Goddammit. It's been a week and still no pictures. I need closure for this motherfucker.
I'll go ahead and say it, Artie has no shoulders or dick separation. Also, remember to drink milk if you want bigger loads in your mason jars. Jackass!
Lol mason jars are great. Just rinse and reuse. You can even cap it and give it to someone as a goof.

She's been stingy since sending them a few days ago. I can get a capture or tracing.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Post a pic or this is all just "my girlfriend goes to another high school" bullshit.
I don't know how I'm expected to post a picture of this woman if she hasn't sent one in a week. Would you like to me to just find a random picture of an Arab chick online and post it just to satisfy you? I'll do that, if you want me to lie and make up stories like some other members who aren't here anymore.

But I prefer to tell the truth.

So if that means "my girlfriend goes to another high school" so be it.

Huh?

I don't know how I'm expected to post a picture of this woman if she hasn't sent one in a week. Would you like to me to just find a random picture of an Arab chick online and post it just to satisfy you? I'll do that, if you want me to lie and make up stories like some other members who aren't here anymore.

But I prefer to tell the truth.

So if that means "my girlfriend goes to another high school" so be it.
She's never texted or emailed you any pics of her? She has no Facebook or other social media? We're not asking for a Hustler pic, just a head or body shot.

I like you Artie, but your story doesn't pass the sniff test. You're either scared of sharing her pic or pulling our leg.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
She's never texted or emailed you any pics of her? She has no Facebook or other social media? We're not asking for a Hustler pic, just a head or body shot.

I like you Artie, but your story doesn't pass the sniff test. You're either scared of sharing her pic or pulling our leg.
She has Snapchat. I don't even have any social media apps.

Texted me? Do you know how much that would cost? Email? What are you from 2002?

The bitch is using Snapchat for a reason. She obviously knows niggas are out there who screen cap and do other stuff, so she's likely being careful.

No offense brotherman, but I don't care if you or others don't believe me. I know what I seen and that's all that matters to me.

1b1b23ee11a3dc2d1ffb7ba3eacec762.jpg

Keith Robinson

Comedy Express
She has Snapchat. I don't even have any social media apps.

Texted me? Do you know how much that would cost? Email? What are you from 2002?

The bitch is using Snapchat for a reason. She obviously knows niggas are out there who screen cap and do other stuff, so she's likely being careful.

No offense brotherman, but I don't care if you or others don't believe me. I know what I seen and that's all that matters to me.
Goddammit Artie. Just have another phone or camera at hand for the next time. And we don't need to hear about how you don't have an extra phone or camera. Fuck outta here with that junk. Just mug some idiot tourist for a phone, goddammit.

DickShawNitrate

Fuck..Can you say Fuck
I have many times. I can say their families treated me with respect , much more than your cousin fucking low mentality trash family would treat anybody. Get it? You're filthy white trash garbage mentality only works with other trash. Lmfao. What a zero.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
Goddammit Artie. Just have another phone or camera at hand for the next time. And we don't need to hear about how you don't have an extra phone or camera. Fuck outta here with that junk. Just mug some idiot tourist for a phone, goddammit.
Speaking of niggas who need to have backup phones/cameras to take creep pictures of Snapchat

@Cuphead

@Harry Powell still demands that drawing @aRTie02150