Would you ever hook up with a Middle Eastern woman?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
This chick I knew moved back to the UAE about 5 years ago. She was in the States for education and we met and were super close when she was here.

This woman is a virgin, never even seen a dick outside of the internet.

Anyway I'm laying down about to sleep last night and I got a message from her on Snapchat wishing me happy holidays and whatnot. Completely out of the blue. Then it leads to her just bluntly asking me for a picture or video of my penis. I haven't said a word to her in years so I was suspicious. I asked if it was still her, and I get a video of her rubbing her tits behind her bra and putting her hand down her pants along with her kind of moaning my name.

So I send a picture and bam, she sends me a video of her rubbing herself like it's going out of style. Pussy spread and everything, and she's clearly still a virgin.

She told me that it's the first time she's ever taken any nudes or videos.

Now she's sleeping because of the time difference and I'm here confused to what the fuck I just uncover.

This chick is educated and all the way in UAE and interacting with my silly ass? I was super nice to her when she was in the states and she never once showed any sign of attraction. Now I'm the first man to ever see her nude?

Weird news

G

This chick I knew moved back to the UAE about 5 years ago. She was in the States for education and we met and were super close when she was here.

Anyway I'm laying down about to sleep last night and I got a message from her on Snapchat wishing me happy holidays and whatnot. Completely out of the blue. Then it leads to her just bluntly asking me for a picture or video of my penis. I haven't said a word to her in years so I was suspicious. I asked if it was still her, and I get a video of her rubbing her tits behind her bra and putting her hand down her pants along with her kind of moaning my name.

So I send a picture and bam, she sends me a video of her rubbing herself like it's going out of style. Pussy spread and everything, and she's clearly still a virgin.

Now she's sleeping because of the time difference and I'm here confused to what the fuck I just uncover.

This chick is educated and all the way in UAE and interacting with my silly ass? I was super nice to her when she was in the states and she never once showed any sign of attraction. Now I'm the first man to ever see her nude?

Weird news
Simple. It's difficult to describe to someone who hasn't visited the gulf states just how weird and repressed it is out there. At least in public. She got a taste of American decadence and is thirsty for more. If she tried what she's doing with you with a local, she could easily end up getting lashed or worse. You can bet she's frigging herself stupid over the picture of your dumb dick

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Simple. It's difficult to describe to someone who hasn't visited the gulf states just how weird and repressed it is out there. At least in public. She got a taste of American decadence and is thirsty for more. If she tried what she's doing with you with a local, she could easily end up getting lashed or worse. You can bet she's frigging herself stupid over the picture of your dumb dick
Its probably the biggest cock she'll ever see. I think she wants to get married.

G

Weird news
"Super close"...How can a man be "Super close" with a women and not fuck?

G

"Super close"...How can a man be "Super close" with a women and not fuck?

F68945D9-B399-474E-8930-2A5524C6C4A0.jpg