Worst movies you've ever seen thread

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I'm sorry but Peter Dinklage is a retard.
Dinklage is starring in an upcoming movie where he fucks both Anne Hathaway and Marisa Tomei. Jews are really pushing desperately to normalize people procreating with these goblins. Beyond the normal reality TV freak show offerings. Now this diseased midget is in every single movie or TV show franchise as a lead being cast as some leading ladies man.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
Look at Dinklage's proportions and tell me how he wipes his ass.
IMG_5009.jpeg

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
In another thread I said:
Shrek was pretty much one long "eyuuuuuckkkhhh" from me, but I had to keep it internal because the huge soft beefers were attached to a dummy that insisted we watch it. It's not cute, it's not funny, it's not wholesome, it's ugly and patronizing and soulless and it sucks.
I don't really have anything to add to this, can't think of a movie I've seen that's more wretched and deserving of spite. For the record and whatever it's worth, I like Battlefield Earth, Cube, and Aliens. Not equating them otherwise.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Dangerzoneposter.jpg

I need to give this movie another try, but I remember it being so boring and pointless. It's amazing to think there was a time when Robert Downey Jr's career was the drizzling shits.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
This film starts with a gang of black kids who rob a white woman at knifepoint and you think that the aliens will come and hang them all from trees before the real plot starts but instead the whole fucking movie is about them saving the world whilst complaining about not having any weed (they are all on the poster so we probably should have known better). They end up meeting the woman they robbed (whilst on the run from aliens) and explain to her that the reason they robbed her is because that's just what they do.

Everyone involved with this movie should get the wall

Edit - and they're all English, you can't understand a word any of them say

Edit 2 - and that fucking Star Wars prick that complains that he never gets any roles bc he's black.

Edit 3 - Seriously, this is why Movie Mondays at the office has been such a point of contention recently. This and that stupid fucking Boondocks Saints movie we could only get through 40 minutes of. We know you're Irish because you're poor and constantly drunk. Could you at least talk properly

b1a999bcdd9a3fec9823ad5c7259da5b.jpg
Truer words were never spoken.

The biggest problem in this film is that the protagonists are niggers and chavs, and I don't mean black working class folk.

There will never be a way to make either group likeable, not even in a funny way. They generally lack charm and wit: two things that are needed when scripting a group of anti-hero thugs that the audience is supposed to root for.

Come to think of it, British films can go piss up a rope.