Worst movies you've ever seen thread

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
1692017318313.jpeg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
The movie Double Whammy with Denis Leary is probably the worst movie I've ever seen. And I've seen some shit. It's so fucking aimless and stupid I don't know how it got made. It has some big names in it too. It's supposed to be a comedy but it isn't funny and it tries to have these deep, emotional moments and that doesn't work either. It's just fucking bad.

Edit: I was so bothered by this movie that I made a post about it right after I watched it.

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
Robin Williams was in some real stinkers. Patch Adams and Jack stand out; Jack especially, considering Francis Ford Coppola directed it.
I was going to say The Last Samurai but your answer is way better. Even when I was a kid and would watch anything I couldn’t believe how bad Robin Williams movies were. I’m glad he killed himself. (1 hour photo is good though)

G

I was going to say The Last Samurai but your answer is way better. Even when I was a kid and would watch anything I couldn’t believe how bad Robin Williams movies were. I’m glad he killed himself. (1 hour photo is good though)
I didn't think Last Samurai was bad. Definitely way too long, but there were some good battles and Cruise is always charismatic.

I don't mind some Robin Williams performances - Dead Poets, Good Will Hunting, Birdcage, Mrs Doubtfire, Insomnia, One Hour Photo et al - but when he was bad, he stunk

Dog Eater

Apartheid is cool.
I didn't think Last Samurai was bad. Definitely way too long, but there were some good battles and Cruise is always charismatic.

I don't mind some Robin Williams performances - Dead Poets, Good Will Hunting, Birdcage, Mrs Doubtfire, Insomnia, One Hour Photo et al - but when he was bad, he stunk
You ever see Bicentennial Man? It’s not as bad as Jack or Patch Adams but it’s soooo fucking long and boring.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
I love this movie, lol. Seen it so many times. Saw it in the theatre and then got it on DVD when it came out. There's just something comfortable about it to me.

lol I will say it's not all terrible. It starts off pretty well and Jodie Foster is decent in it but after the first 30 minutes or so, the plot just becomes ludicrous.

It doesn't help that I can't stand this actor either

10-C2AC7D97-B1B6-4E1D-9D00-48FB325A4D66.png

If that part would've been played by a better actor, I think it would've been more enjoyable, even though the plot would still be absurd.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
lol I will say it's not all terrible. It starts off pretty well and Jodie Foster is decent in it but after the first 30 minutes or so, the plot just becomes ludicrous.

It doesn't help that I can't stand this actor either

10-C2AC7D97-B1B6-4E1D-9D00-48FB325A4D66.png

If that part would've been played by a better actor, I think it would've been more enjoyable, even though the plot would still be absurd.
I agree that it becomes a bit ludicruous but I love a good "everyone thinks you're crazy but you're proven right in the end" story. When she notices the heart in the window and the end when everyone sees her carrying her daughter are such good moments to me.

I didn't used to like Saarsgard but he was so good in season 3 of The Killing that he won me over after that.