• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
The fans have spoken. Let the faggot play already.
It's trying to save your pal from embarrassing himself territory though. He can't do it at the elite level now. That's fine. He's 37 and few can especially those who use pace and power. A young kid has taken his place now and potentially should have earlier.

Look at that offisde goal there. He knows he doesn't have the pace anymore. It's sad.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Can't blame Ronaldo for taking that 207Mil a year deal in Saudi Arabia, but I was kinda hoping he'd come to MLS and then maybe Messi would follow him in a few years. MLS is the Opie & Anthony show of the soccer world. You play there on your way up or your way down. Mostly on your way down...
Messi is joining that club David Beckham owns in Miami next summer apparently

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Messi is joining that club David Beckham owns in Miami next summer apparently
Inter Miami lol. I don't know why he would go there other than for a pay out, but even then he could go play a year or two in Saudi/UAE etc and earn twice as much. He's been good at PSG this season, and could arguably have another season or two in him at a top level. He always said he would return to NOB in Argentina once he was finished in Europe, unless of course that was just sentimental bullshit for the public and money is all he cares about.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Inter Miami lol. I don't know why he would go there other than for a pay out, but even then he could go play a year or two in Saudi/UAE etc and earn twice as much. He's been good at PSG this season, and could arguably have another season or two in him at a top level. He always said he would return to NOB in Argentina once he was finished in Europe, unless of course that was just sentimental bullshit for the public and money is all he cares about.
I think he has a place in Miami and he can live there kinda out of the public eye for a bit if he wanted. It's also closer to home but not quite the final move back he has talked about. That can come after

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
1670358797163348.jpg

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
I think he has a place in Miami and he can live there kinda out of the public eye for a bit if he wanted. It's also closer to home but not quite the final move back he has talked about. That can come after
He'll probably end up with some endorsement deals out of it too