• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Morocco are a plucky side. Too plucky to win this
Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me at this point if Morocco won on penalties. Luis Enrique said publicly that Spain are "sticking to what they know" e.g playing out from the back, possession game.

They did great when they were more attacking focused against Costa Rica, so i can see this one grinding out and going to penalties... and Simon is shit in goal so will probably let a few in lol.

Monk

Forum Clout
I'm barely watching but have these fags forgotten their history?

Used to be matches between historical enemies were always fun to watch.

Switzerland(filled with ethnic Albanian Kosovars) vs. Serbia had some flashpoints and an Old Firm-like intensity to it. Serbia is being investigated by FIFA for player, official, and fan misconduct because of all the incidents that took place.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
That brings tears to my eyes. Serbians handling shit through violence and the Swiss hiring Jew lawyers to investigate.

It's not a small globohomo world after all!
In 2018 when Serbia played Switzerland both Xhaka & Shaqiri scored against Serbia and did the Albanian eagle sign with their hands. Both of them are Albanian Kosovars.

In response a portion of the Serbian fans took off their jackets to show off Ratko Mladic t shirts lol. That was caught on live tv too.

Monk

Forum Clout
Really disappointed we haven't had any psychotic behavior from Pepe or Luis Suarez this WC. Holding out hope for Pepe to do something wild.