• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Lukaku there really bummed me out. A player who wasn't fit thrown on and he's so rusty having hardly played this season.

G

They’re all Surinamese & Aruban niggers who were born or raised in clogland. It’s mad how the Moroccan diaspora all choose Morocco though. Hakimi could have chose to represent Spain.

Imagine if Zidane & Benzema chose Algeria like Mahrez did.
Apparently its no fun for them because they don't speak Arabic like the local players (who also envy and sabotage the diaspora/EU born ones)...a lot of resentment from the locals. Imagine if North Africa was one country, and Mo Salah and Mahrez was on the same team?

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Apparently its no fun for them because they don't speak Arabic like the local players (who also envy and sabotage the diaspora/EU born ones)...a lot of resentment from the locals. Imagine if North Africa was one country, and Mo Salah and Mahrez was on the same team?
Yugoslavia would be in the top 4 of most euros if they had kept it together

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
149F7830-7D0F-4145-A4BF-99CA22BDC4F6.jpeg

@Child. @covidcumia

Comment?

G

Who qualifies as host for the us/Mexican Canadian world cup?
all three...like Japan/Korea in 2002

probably 1 slot for the rest of CONCACAF to fight over in qualifiers (Costa Rica/Panama/Jamaica etc)...

edit: wait, next world cup will have 48 teams, so actually maybe like 4-5 teams from North America/Caribbean plus USA/MEX/CAN

Forum Clout
all three...like Japan/Korea in 2002

probably 1 slot for the rest of CONCACAF to fight over in qualifiers (Costa Rica/Panama/Jamaica etc)...

edit: wait, next world cup will have 48 teams, so actually maybe like 4-5 teams from North America/Caribbean plus USA/MEX/CAN

So the Group Stage of the next World Cup will be a bunch of garbage I could watch on Mexican Television anytime I want? And they're gonna extend the month long tournament another week?

The Jews who suffer from the worldwide economic slowdown during the World Cup need to get their FIFA tribe members in line.

G

So the Group Stage of the next World Cup will be a bunch of garbage I could watch on Mexican Television anytime I want? And they're gonna extend the month long tournament another week?

The Jews who suffer from the worldwide economic slowdown during the World Cup need to get their FIFA tribe members in line.
"boss, can I take Wednesday off? Uzbekistan is playing Trinidad&Tobago..."

Dennyislife

Forum Clout

Money talks and fifa make more by having more people with their country in it. Would mean the US qualify more often and basically when India or China make it regularly, which they will, it goes up another level money wise.

G

That was out of play, but VAR has been so fucked this tournament so who cares. Come on Japan