• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
Griezmann is a good egg.

skynews-antoine-griezmann_4185743.jpg

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Griezmann is a good egg.

View attachment 81068

I still laugh when i remember him losing his status as an ambassador for Yu Gi Oh because Ousmane Dembele couldn't stop himself from being a nigger and calling a Japanese guy ugly. I also laugh when i remember the two of them together couldn't work out how to set up a PS4 and had to call some Japanese guy to do it.

nigger.jpg

Imagine this guy calling you ugly.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
How could these guys feel motivated? Imagine 20 years from now you'll be remembered for wanting to wear a rainbow captain armband...and all your sweat and toil you had to share it like a deadbeat paying child support to some single mothers?
I'm so glad we're going to be the ones to kick these faggots out of the tournament.

G

Doesn't the us women's side actually get big tv audiences though? I can almost understand it. But for most big countries that actual money made from competitions rarely goes to the players as it's chicken feed compared to their club games. The England side donates it to charity
imagine paying $6.5 million to a squad that consistently lose to local 14 year old junior highschool soccer teams...and by scorelines like 6-0 etc...so they basically stopped conducting exhibition games with u15 boys' teams and now only have scrimmages with fellow women.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
imagine paying $6.5 million to a squad that consistently lose to local 14 year old junior highschool soccer teams...and by scorelines like 6-0 etc...so they basically stopped conducting exhibition games with u15 boys' teams and now only have scrimmages with fellow women.
I think giving it to the grass roots to grow the game is fine. Giving it to individuals who did nothing? Its silly.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
That has to be the worst penalty call in the whole conpetition. Thankfully it was saved.

The ref should be removed for a call as shit as that.

G

Please let Poland hang on for a goalless draw or sneak a cheeky 1 nil. Then let the Saudis win and send the fucking Argies out