• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

G

Pick for today. Frenkie de Jong goal or assist.

55E85DFA-3A58-48B3-A5B8-DAD23021B053.jpeg

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Who will win the battle of the cuckolds today? Winner gets to suck tranny cock. I say 3-0 England.
It's a tough one man. On one hand i want the U.S to get destroyed, on the other i want Southgate to get sacked. He's a virtue signalling ratman who still makes the team take a fucking knee. I mean even if we did lose to the U.S he wouldn't get sacked, but it would demoralise England and maybe end up in an early exit down the line which might get him the sack.

G

It's a tough one man. On one hand i want the U.S to get destroyed, on the other i want Southgate to get sacked. He's a virtue signalling ratman who still makes the team take a fucking knee. I mean even if we did lose to the U.S he wouldn't get sacked, but it would demoralise England and maybe end up in an early exit down the line which might get him the sack.
Did you see that faggot Kane wearing a rainbow Rolex as a "protest" the other day. That's sticking it to them, Harry. Wearing a watch that cost 500 grand when half the country are going to have to choose between eating and putting the heating on this winter.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I'm off to the pub now. I haven't had any alcohol in a month or so. I'm gonna smash lot up if the septic tanks as much as draw.

Monk

Forum Clout
Ready for another tie?
Gonna be a Reddit level faggot here for a second and point out that in football, tie is a synonym for match. This is a tie between the US and England. An even score at the end of the tie/match is called a draw.

I'm gonna go suck a cock now, brb.