• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

World Cup 2022.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
87B50AEE-BEA3-4997-95B9-EA1B99BDD08D.jpeg

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Forum Clout
Hot take: Richarlison's wasted at Spurs.
I'd say Spurs are his level atm imo. He was too good for Watford & Everton, but he's not good enough for top clubs like City, Madrid etc... his main issue is being inconsistent. Jesus is probably a better choice as a centre forward as it stands.

If Spurs back Conte in the next transfer window and bring in 4-5 new players then Richarlison might hit peak form again if he has competent people who can feed him balls.

Monk

Forum Clout
If Spurs back Conte in the next transfer window and bring in 4-5 new players then Richarlison might hit peak form again if he has competent people who can feed him balls.
The entire backline other than Romero isn't good enough to play Conte's system. Davies was an average player in his prime, which he is now past. Royal is just a Brazilian Aurier. Perisic is past his prime. Dier and Sanchez are fucking brainless. Sessegnon is injury prone and just not good enough. So five seems to be about right.

Problem is, the fans are already turning on Conte. Once the boos start, Levy will probably panic and fire him instead of getting rid of those players who are the real problem. Native Spurs supporters, the ones who fill the stadium every week, are pathological losers. They would rather see the team lose 5-3 playing the "Spurs way" than watch the team grind out a 1-0 win playing defensively.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
I'm just messing with you. Canada and USA are in same boat. No expectations so anything positive is gravy.
Yeah unlike England supporters nobody will threaten to kill the players for losing. But it was funny seeing every one of them on Twitter immediately jump to "Fucking Niggers!" When rashford and the other two shanked their penalties

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Forum Clout
The entire backline other than Romero isn't good enough to play Conte's system. Davies was an average player in his prime, which he is now past. Royal is just a Brazilian Aurier. Perisic is past his prime. Dier and Sanchez are fucking brainless. Sessegnon is injury prone and just not good enough. So five seems to be about right.

Problem is, the fans are already turning on Conte. Once the boos start, Levy will probably panic and fire him instead of getting rid of those players who are the real problem. Native Spurs supporters, the ones who fill the stadium every week, are pathological losers. They would rather see the team lose 5-3 playing the "Spurs way" than watch the team grind out a 1-0 win playing defensively.
CM is a problem for Spurs too. Hojbjerg is playing well atm, Bentancur is also playing well under Conte, Bissouma hasn't played enough and i don't rate Sarr. Other than those 4, the rest are reserve players.

But yeah, i doubt Conte will be given enough time to fix the squad and start competing, he has publicly said it will take at least 2 seasons to sort it out. I like Conte too, he's a pragmatic manager. Kulusevski was a great buy though.

Monk

Forum Clout
CM is a problem for Spurs too. Hojbjerg is playing well atm, Bentancur is also playing well under Conte, Bissouma hasn't played enough and i don't rate Sarr. Other than those 4, the rest are reserve players.

But yeah, i doubt Conte will be given enough time to fix the squad and start competing, he has publicly said it will take at least 2 seasons to sort it out. I like Conte too, he's a pragmatic manager. Kulusevski was a great buy though.
The issues and inconsistency at the back compound what would normally be minor nitpicks with the rest of the squad. I rarely miss a Spurs match and it's been the same bad habits for years now. I'd probably even add Lloris to the list of players who need to be replaced. He's still one of the best shot-stoppers in the world but his distribution is terrible.

Betancur isn't far off from being as good of a signing as Deki has been. Bissouma has been showing signs in recent matches which is extremely promising. Sarr is still young and needs to go somewhere on loan. I wish Conte would play Spence and Gil more. Hearing great things about Destiny Udogie but he's also young and needs to stay at Udinese on loan for a bit.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Forum Clout
The issues and inconsistency at the back compound what would normally be minor nitpicks with the rest of the squad. I rarely miss a Spurs match and it's been the same bad habits for years now. I'd probably even add Lloris to the list of players who need to be replaced. He's still one of the best shot-stoppers in the world but his distribution is terrible.

Betancur isn't far off from being as good of a signing as Deki has been. Bissouma has been showing signs in recent matches which is extremely promising. Sarr is still young and needs to go somewhere on loan. I wish Conte would play Spence and Gil more. Hearing great things about Destiny Udogie but he's also young and needs to stay at Udinese on loan for a bit.
Oh no, i agree that Spurs defence is the main issue but i’m just saying there are other areas that need sorting e.g more depth in midfield.

I’m a boro fan. Spence is a shitter and people here were genuinely confused why Spurs bought him. He had one decent season on loan at Forest in the Championship lol. I suspect it’s to fill the English quota. Apparently the decision to buy him was the boards and not Conte’s.

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
Welsh keeper sent off. Welsh keeper was caught in a group photo with only him doing a Nazi salute as his German teammate took a photo. Uproar ensued. He then comes out and claims he had no idea what a Nazi salute was and he was just trying to get his pals attention. He was even doing the little tash.
chrome_image_Nov 25, 2022 11_57_52 AM GMT.png

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Welsh keeper sent off. Welsh keeper was caught in a group photo with only him doing a Nazi salute as his German teammate took a photo. Uproar ensued. He then comes out and claims he had no idea what a Nazi salute was and he was just trying to get his pals attention. He was even doing the little tash. View attachment 80025
This created one of the best headlines I've seen.

Hennessey.jpg