Why hasn't Patrick gotten Nikki pregnant yet?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Goddamn is he infuriating. I hope anytime he's ever squealing on Twitter about children or parenting, people ask him exactly how much money and time he has contributed to the welfare of the child he "brought into the world" and constantly claims yet signed away all rights to. Exactly how many dollars, Fatfuck?
And he’s telling people that are getting killed at the gas pump to “shut the fuck up” even though those high gas prices mean less money to put food on the tables and clothes on your kids if you’re low to middle class which Pat pretends he cares about and an “ally” for.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
a685aaea-3ec3-4529-9c83-257b2ffaf332_text.gif
Say gnight to the fat guy

G

Maybe it was DNA remnants from Patrick's weak sperm hanging around that contributed to the unfortunate looks of the daughter. I guess it took Jon's super potent load (plus you know he's hitting the back walls) to bust through and finally impregnate Adrienne
There was a scene in Beavis and Butthead, maybe the movie. There's a sperm Beavis and it's just sitting by the egg picking it's nose until other sperm come flying up from behind and push him in. That's what happened. The trout mouth Tomlinson sperm was fatly sitting by Ade's egg until the tsunami of PCJ's load pushed it in.