Why hasn't Patrick gotten Nikki pregnant yet?

Screen Shot 2022-03-08 at 2.38.44 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-03-08 at 2.38.31 AM.png

G

I've said this a bunch of times and I stand by it: he can neither achieve nor can he maintain an erection.

There is a drastic drop in testosterone after you cross the 40 milestone. Now add alcoholism, poor diet, obesity, lack of exercise, blood pressure medication, a sedentary lifestyle with low T, plus whatever factors we don't know about that could contribute further to his problem.

I just turned 38 so I'm creeping up on 40. I've made considerable lifestyle changes but even so my sex drive has shown mild decline. There ain't no way this dude can get it up pounding beers and carrying that extra weight around.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
Couple of things "She would not want to go through the risks of a pregnancy at her age just to put it up for adoption" That sums fatso up, needless to say when you decide to have a kid you commit to it and takes up time, not to decide one day put it up for a adoption like dropping a cat off at the shelter because you got bored with it, he is also afraid the same will happen with Niki, Ade got pregnant looked around at what the future would hold being attached to the Patrick anchor and decided a better man was needed

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
View attachment 28331
This shit infuriates me every time I read it. Even ignoring the fact neither of them are anywhere near too busy to have a kid and both of their “careers” only require a computer and, maybe, an internet connection. The idea that if they had a kid and it turned out they were too busy for it they’d just send it out for adoption is the coldest, most insane thought I’ve ever seen. This fat fucking cunt doesn’t have an ounce of humanity in him.

G

An old colleague and friend of mine can't have kids. She also has thinning hair which is due to some kind of hormone problem. I assume the two things are related. It's a real shame because she has a pretty face and is a really nice person and would make a great mother and wife but nature decided it wasn't to be. Nature can be unfair like that. Sometimes though, it gets it right. It made Adrienne leave Fat for Big Jon and it made his second wife's womb as barren and hostile as Death Valley. Thank God they can't have children and are too self-involved and immature to adopt one.