Why hasn't Patrick gotten Nikki pregnant yet?

G

[SIZE=13px]View attachment 28331[/SIZE]

This shit infuriates me every time I read it. Even ignoring the fact neither of them are anywhere near too busy to have a kid and both of their “careers” only require a computer and, maybe, an internet connection. The idea that if they had a kid and it turned out they were too busy for it they’d just send it out for adoption is the coldest, most insane thought I’ve ever seen. This fat fucking cunt doesn’t have an ounce of humanity in him.
Funny how Musk/Gates/Bezos/Zuckerberg/Buffet etc etc can manage to have incredibly successful careers while also having families. But the professional who hasn't published a book in 2 years and sells maybe a couple hundred copies of his entire "canon" a year and his marketing scammer wife are too busy to balance the two things.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Pat can’t have a kid because he must always get the most attention. That’s the real reason. Pat needs constant attention from everyone around him, it’s why he “writes” at a bar, just so people he thinks will say “Whoa, look at that guy! He’s writing at bar, he must be famous and definitely not fat!” It’s also why he posts so many selfies. No man anywhere near his age posts as many selfies as he does because he is so starved for attention he had to post selfies even though he’s gross and old.

Plus he would have to actually get off the couch and raise it which is way too much work for fat Pat.

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Funny how Musk/Gates/Bezos/Zuckerberg/Buffet etc etc can manage to have incredibly successful careers while also having families. But the professional who hasn't published a book in 2 years and sells maybe a couple hundred copies of his entire "canon" a year and his marketing scammer wife are too busy to balance the two things.
He claims his “career” doesn’t give him time for a kid yet he can write at home. His wife also can work at home since her scam business is online. These two bums barely leave the house but are “too busy” to raise a kid yet other authors in Pats circle seem to have figured out having a kid and a career.

It’s a mix of they are two lazy bums, Pat makes next to nothing and seems to be on a government scam, both are irresponsible adults, and Niki is a lesbian that wishes she had a cock so she does the pegging on old Patty.

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter

Goddamn is he infuriating. I hope anytime he's ever squealing on Twitter about children or parenting, people ask him exactly how much money and time he has contributed to the welfare of the child he "brought into the world" and constantly claims yet signed away all rights to. Exactly how many dollars, Fatfuck?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Everything mentioned so far but also because Niki would never be able to stay sober for 9 months. You'd think he'd try getting her pregnant once in a while though just so they could abort it since he loves abortion so much, the fat godless heathen.
I bet Niki’s mom made her get her tubes tied to avoid any Oopsie doodles babies since she has a long history of awful choices (Pat) and being irresponsible. Probably “I’ll pay for your online business and help you get a mortgage if you get tied because a baby would be a disaster”