• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why do atheists celebrate Christmas? Why do they get married, have funerals in churches etc?

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
I don’t think LGBTQ demonic led freaks are demanding we all recognise their right to be married as ancient Egyptian polytheism couples.
While we're on the topic of dead civilizations whose gods were clearly fake - why don't you believe in the ancient Egyptian gods? Checkmate, Christians!

Forum Clout
It’s Christ’s Mass lol

The holiday is a hodgepodge of lots of traditions, most of which are pagan yule customs. You can trace it linguistically in several Germanic countries to this day.

• Spanish – ¡Feliz Navidad!
  • French – Joyeux Noël!
  • German – Frohe Weihnachten!
  • Italian – Buon Natale!
  • Portuguese – Feliz Natal!
  • Romanian – Crăciun Fericit!
  • Russian – Счастливого Рождества! (Schastlivogo Rozhdestva!)
  • Swedish – God Jul!
  • Norwegian – God Jul!
  • Danish – Glædelig Jul!
  • Finnish – Hyvää Joulua!
  • Icelandic – Gleðileg Jól!
  • Polish – Wesołych Świąt!
  • Dutch – Vrolijk Kerstfeest!
  • Croatian – Sretan Božić!
  • Czech – Veselé Vánoce!
  • Japanese – メリークリスマス! (Merīkurisumasu!)
  • Chinese – 圣诞节快乐! (Shèngdàn jié kuàilè!)
  • Korean – 메리 크리스마스! (Meli Keuliseumaseu!)
  • Latin – Felicem Natalem Christi!
  • Irish – Nollaig Shona!

Stent

If you are not a mod, do not pretend to be one
Forum Clout
Didn't read the thread but DM me for a free prayer. Free and giving prayers.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
The holiday is a hodgepodge of lots of traditions, most of which are pagan yule customs. You can trace it linguistically in several Germanic countries to this day.

• Spanish – ¡Feliz Navidad!
  • French – Joyeux Noël!
  • German – Frohe Weihnachten!
  • Italian – Buon Natale!
  • Portuguese – Feliz Natal!
  • Romanian – Crăciun Fericit!
  • Russian – Счастливого Рождества! (Schastlivogo Rozhdestva!)
  • Swedish – God Jul!
  • Norwegian – God Jul!
  • Danish – Glædelig Jul!
  • Finnish – Hyvää Joulua!
  • Icelandic – Gleðileg Jól!
  • Polish – Wesołych Świąt!
  • Dutch – Vrolijk Kerstfeest!
  • Croatian – Sretan Božić!
  • Czech – Veselé Vánoce!
  • Japanese – メリークリスマス! (Merīkurisumasu!)
  • Chinese – 圣诞节快乐! (Shèngdàn jié kuàilè!)
  • Korean – 메리 크리스마스! (Meli Keuliseumaseu!)
  • Latin – Felicem Natalem Christi!
  • Irish – Nollaig Shona!
Different places have their own names for the holiday in their own language? We're through the looking glass, people

midwit

Forum Clout
Being an "atheist" in 2023 means you're an annoying faggot who has been spiritually Jewed/thinks Christopher Hitchens was deep. I ain't that so I can't answer for the fedora-tippers.

For non-believers (as opposed to atheists), we do it because we're not self-righteous, socially autistic attention-seekers. We recognize that the entire civilizational structure that our ancestors built was centered around Christianity. We respect them, we admire them, we miss them, and we wish to venerate their sacrifices by adhering to their rituals.

Those who are unmoved by the moral appeals above often do it because Christian churches have obv. been the centerpiece of Western Art for a very long time, and it's as simple as appreciating that the buildings and rituals are beautiful.

As a non-retard I appreciate that Christianity, for all of its' flaws, is not the reason for the downfall of Western Man. And so by going along with the Christian cultural norms I'm not "cucking"/throwing shade on my own non-Christian value system. If nothing else it's an act of solidarity among gentiles tbh.