• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why do atheists celebrate Christmas? Why do they get married, have funerals in churches etc?

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
It isn’t complicated at all, it’s very clear what marriage is and if you want to go against it and think it’s wrong, you are wrong about marriage and you shouldn’t want to do it anyway.
Again, refer to my original point. It is complicated because rather than being a religious ceremony it is an induction of rights by the state. If that weren’t the case, yeah, no one who’s not Christian should get married because there’s no point. But because it has the equal rights shit it means even people with no concept or respect for god want and often need to get married. That is not an issue to take up with fags or atheists but the state for not finding a better solution.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Again, refer to my original point. It is complicated because rather than being a religious ceremony it is an induction of rights by the state. If that weren’t the case, yeah, no one who’s not Christian should get married because there’s no point. But because it has the equal rights shit it means even people with no concept or respect for god want and often need to get married. That is not an issue to take up with fags or atheists but the state for not finding a better solution.

The state is ran by people who worship Satan and they want to destroy the one true religion and everything it stands for and teaches.

There’s a reason none of the stuff you’re talking about is an issue for Islam and other religions.

There is no legal difference between marriage anymore, they don’t care about that, they want Christianity to self destruct. It really is that simple.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
The analogy is more akin to you demanding every Chippendale's shut down because you believe "strip clubs" should be exclusively for you.

No, it’s not. Marriage is marriage, it is not for “everybody” to do whatever they want with it.

It’s a non-negotiable and if you don’t like it, it isn’t for you.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
The state is ran by people who worship Satan and they want to destroy the one true religion and everything it stands for and teaches.

There’s a reason none of the stuff you’re talking about is an issue for Islam and other religions.

There is no legal difference between marriage anymore, they don’t care about that, they want Christianity to self destruct. It really is that simple.
This is a very reasonable train of thought. It’s not that the state (and we’re talking literally 1776 America here btw) decided that marriage granted people as equals and one person with their rights and that had impacts upon everything else. They just decided to let undesirables start marrying each other because they HATE Christianity!

I can’t think of any lamer conspiracy theory then “They’re just EVIL and hate YOU” Demonizing your opponents never works no matter how evil they are. What do you think is truer? That Hitler was a unique evil and controlled by Satan or that he was a complicated human who did bad shit. Obviously the latter because it is rooted in reality - People aren’t these demons literally hellbent on destroying the world they live in. Especially when we’re talking about 200-300 years ago.

You’ve brought up fag marriage and divorce. You left out interracial marriage and I wonder why though. Oh yeah it’s because that issue is never going to be relitigated so now the goalposts have moved on what sanctity in marriage means.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
This is a very reasonable train of thought. It’s not that the state (and we’re talking literally 1776 America here btw) decided that marriage granted people as equals and one person with their rights and that had impacts upon everything else. They just decided to let undesirables start marrying each other because they HATE Christianity!

I can’t think of any lamer conspiracy theory then “They’re just EVIL and hate YOU” Demonizing your opponents never works no matter how evil they are. What do you think is truer? That Hitler was a unique evil and controlled by Satan or that he was a complicated human who did bad shit. Obviously the latter because it is rooted in reality - People aren’t these demons literally hellbent on destroying the world they live in. Especially when we’re talking about 200-300 years ago.

You’ve brought up fag marriage and divorce. You left out interracial marriage and I wonder why though. Oh yeah it’s because that issue is never going to be relitigated so now the goalposts have moved on what sanctity in marriage means.

If you want to marry a man and pretend it’s righteous in your hybrid form of belief, nobody is stopping you. It is not what marriage actually is and it never will be. Why must you insist I subscribe to your personal opinions on it, and not what is actually written in scripture?

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Why must you insist I subscribe to your personal opinions on it, and not what is actually written in scripture?
That is an issue to take up with the state, not faggots. The state perverted the concept or marriage by making it a contract. As a contract anyone can enter into it. Literally no one is saying you have to view these peoples unions as correct in the eyes of god, only equal to every other marriage under law. And why do we have to do that? Because again, marriage is a contract that grants you rights and barring certain people from it is discriminatory and illegal.

This is not my “belief” on it. This is literally how it is. Marriage is a form of contract in society now and not a religious ceremony. Not my opinion, not faggots fault, blame the state.

Jenna

move in silence like lasajna
Forum Clout
No, it’s not. Marriage is marriage, it is not for “everybody” to do whatever they want with it.

It’s a non-negotiable and if you don’t like it, it isn’t for you.

You know marriage was invented thousands of years before Christ, right? Your religion doesn't have ownership of the concept of the marriage, neither does Muslim saying child brides are alright or Mormonism saying take as many brides as you want.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
You know marriage was invented thousands of years before Christ, right? Your religion doesn't have ownership of the concept of the marriage, neither does Muslim saying child brides are alright or Mormonism saying take as many brides as you want.
Its the same shit as him saying if you’re not a Christian you’re not following the right morals or whatever the fuck. It’s a crazy concept but other religions exist and some people aren’t even religious, and they have purpose in their lives and are happy. They don’t need an extremely specific form of god to reach enlightenment.

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
The better solution is saying "no" to the reprobates

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
That is an issue to take up with the state, not faggots. The state perverted the concept or marriage by making it a contract. As a contract anyone can enter into it. Literally no one is saying you have to view these peoples unions as correct in the eyes of god, only equal to every other marriage under law. And why do we have to do that? Because again, marriage is a contract that grants you rights and barring certain people from it is discriminatory and illegal.

This is not my “belief” on it. This is literally how it is. Marriage is a form of contract in society now and not a religious ceremony. Not my opinion, not faggots fault, blame the state.

I don’t care what the state does or says, they will legislate getting vaccines and I’m not, they’ll legislate loads of anti Christ laws and I don’t care I’m not complying with any of it ever under any circumstances. It does not matter what the state says about anything or what gays believe about marriage.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Its the same shit as him saying if you’re not a Christian you’re not following the right morals or whatever the fuck. It’s a crazy concept but other religions exist and some people aren’t even religious, and they have purpose in their lives and are happy. They don’t need an extremely specific form of god to reach enlightenment.

I don’t care about fake religions and what they do or how “enlightened” heathens feel. Jesus is King. The Bible is the word of God.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
I don’t care what the state does or says, they will legislate getting vaccines and I’m not, they’ll legislate loads of anti Christ laws and I don’t care I’m not complying with any of it ever under any circumstances. It does not matter what the state says about anything or what gays believe about marriage.
You have to care because your life is ruled by the state. If you want to marry under traditional Christian laws that is your prerogative but you cannot force the system to be how you want due to how the state controls marriage. We are basically going in circles here.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Except you very much care about how gays shouldn't marry.

You obviously can’t read. I said I have no problem what they do, as long as we have a seperate form of marriage that is actually real in the faith, it has nothing to do with legality and rights. Let them do whatever the fuck they want elsewhere, that’s fine by me.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
You have to care because your life is ruled by the state. If you want to marry under traditional Christian laws that is your prerogative but you cannot force the system to be how you want due to how the state controls marriage. We are basically going in circles here.

I don’t want to the state to force anything on anyone and I don’t care what the state forces on me. I know what the truth is and I strive for that, you do whatever you want it doesn’t bother me, beyond the sadness of seeing another person stray from God. I don’t want to prevent you doing anything. Just don’t call oranges apples and get upset I call them oranges.