• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why Chiseler/Bubbler is using my name and image:

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Hmm, many of Op's "Reads" go something like this "I didn't like you, but now I do"

I wonder why he has suddenly changed his mind regarding damn near everyone here🤔
Maybe he is naturally inclined to not trust people and he only likes people once he gets a sense he can trust them. Or some shit.

G

I guess I’m unreadable 😎
I skipped it oops. Well you are a faggot. So in many ways you have the Venusian aspects supercede the "Martian". You did say some cutting deep truths in the Dutch Massacre thread the other times we were engaging in forum Drama.

Your taste in music is girly. Your bullying of Dan Mullen and Boomia felt unwarranted at the time...now im like "all my righteous shouting an defending him against you guys, and Dan still blocked me like some woman", so have at it, maybe you fuckers saw something I didnt.

LockedHDD__Pot

‎
‎
Forum Clout
Hmm, many of Op's "Reads" go something like this "I didn't like you, but now I do"

I wonder why he has suddenly changed his mind regarding damn near everyone here🤔
I guess some people here are deliberately abrasive as a defence mechanism, but then there's actually more to them... I guess you're stuck in the abrasive phase. Good luck bro'.

G

I skipped it oops. Well you are a faggot. So in many ways you have the Venusian aspects supercede the "Martian". You did say some cutting deep truths in the Dutch Massacre thread the other times we were engaging in forum Drama.

Your taste in music is girly. Your bullying of Dan Mullen and Boomia felt unwarranted at the time...now im like "all my righteous shouting an defending him against you guys, and Dan still blocked me like some woman", so have at it, maybe you fuckers saw something I didnt.

Pretty accurate, but my musical taste is impeccable!

G

Maybe he is naturally inclined to not trust people and he only likes people once he gets a sense he can trust them. Or some shit.
Nah...Coonskin for eg probably thinks im some weirdo nigger. but I like him. It is unconditional on your relations with me. Satansockpuppet doesnt care for my Islam, I still like him...Always have. Maybe "like" is not the word...maybe "admire"?

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
‎
‎
Forum Clout
I originally had chocolate hellhole/ricardo bosi type opinions about you. Also thought you were a bit. But the more time you spent here, the more real your account seemed and more endearing and laid back manner. Wyz is endearing too, but he's a baby.
I remember you calling me out for being a white nigger which is very accurate in many ways even though I was raised properly.