• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why Chiseler/Bubbler is using my name and image:

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
^^^ another one who is my avi more than me
Wisconsin.gov
Game respect game. Teehee!

G

Imposter account - report & block.

Plus the guy thinks I'm a tranny, rude fella.
He's different from the rest of yous...like the Dutch (and me)...something something dont hve the words for it, but willing to put everything on it. I fucked with him while anonymous for a reason. I deserved worse tbh, but this late in the game Im just lol'ing at his "miskeen" ways.

Ah, how I wish my astuteness was more beneficial in IRL situations. Just remember, this was building up from his end for a year.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
Awroight...back to the OP

the person who took 10 months to pull the dagger. What would you guys call that? All while plastering emojis to your posts till then? LOL was I not right to fuck with him
Looks like he was trying to get some dox/dirt on you but couldn’t so he’s got frustrated and lashed out. Either that or he really liked you and didn’t take the rejection well.

My advice is to cut your fingers off and throw them at his door. (Dan this is a reference to the movie The Banshees of Inisherin)