• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Why Chiseler/Bubbler is using my name and image:

G

Are you implying he doesn’t have a wife?
He doesnt know anything...he is just repeating what some other roaches (ppl living in RV's etc) said after an old troll (who I actually took his olive branch peace offering) threatened with doxing me. I am UNDOXABLE. My wife and family infinitely more so. Anyway it was from a conversation with Mrs Boq where she vouches for my character. It wasnt meant for anyone from OnA or unaware of the background story... but there's creepy, uninvited Bubbler with his creepy questions and prying.

Milk74

I'm black Irish
Forum Clout
He doesnt know anything...he is just repeating what some other roaches (ppl living in RV's etc) said after an old troll (who I actually took his olive branch peace offering) threatened with doxing me. I am UNDOXABLE. My wife and family infinitely more so. Anyway it was from a conversation with Mrs Boq where she vouches for my character. It wasnt meant for anyone from OnA or unaware of the background story... but there's creepy, uninvited Bubbler with his creepy questions and prying.
😂

G

5fsfo8.jpg

G

My turn please, child.ster.
good vibe...generous wit ribs but not in a "idgaf" i rib everything manner. This post is vurry good, something I'd be proud if I wrote it myself:

Which means he's WASPy as shit. Which makes his underachieving nature, blustering and woke grovelling that much more laughable. He's on the very tippy top of the oppression casta hierarchy heritage-wise but he's such a bum that functionally he's nearly at the bottom of American society. Poor fella can't win even if he didn't try to compensate in the wrong direction and try to act like a successful alpha male while voicing woke platitudes.