Who is your least favorite actor?

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Di Caprio is massively overrated. He's not a bad actor but he's not a very good one. When he was young he did some interesting roles (This Boy's Life, Basketball Diaries, the one where he played the retard) but he owes his success to River Phoenix killing himself with drugs. Phoenix was supposedly the first choice for Titanic but then fucked himself and so Leo got the part and the rest is history.

I really can never buy him when he's supposed to be a tough guy (The Departed) because he looks 100% like a guy who would run away from any physical conflict. The Revenant was filmed beautifully but Hardy stole every scene he was in. Di Caprio was boring in it. Funnily enough the best role he's had recently was in Once Upon A Time in Hollywood playing an alcoholic has-been.
The Beach has a great ost, time capsule of that year and era. Leo is imprinted on our minds as a family member, even though you know he fucks up a bit compared to other actors and another could do it better you can't help but love seeing him up there

I also liked him in Critters 3, which I saw well before Gilbert's Grape, which was also extremely good (HBO used to play that movie on repeat constantly in the early 90s)