Who is your least favorite actor?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
MV5BNzg4MTk5NDM1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTM5OTQzMw@@._V1_UY1200_CR145,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

G

I hate Donald Glover for literally no reason. I can't even explain it, the guy was a writer on one of the only two nbc shows that are actually funny (obviously 30 rock and the office). I have this weird disdain for him and he may be responsible for some of my biggest laughs on network tv (again 30 rock).

Edit: what's your thing with common? Hasn't he only been in Smokin Aces and that Transformer movie? I would've went with Ice Cube for rapper/actor considering he put out two great performances with Friday and Boyz in the Hood and now he just does angry, yelling guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Christopher Lambert. That big foreheaded motherfucker is the worst actor I’ve ever seen. He is like the king of loser actors. Gets to be a leading man in action-oriented films but he has a laughable physique, he is ugly, and again he can’t act for shit. He’s awful.

Emilia Clarke is also god awful. Just wanted to throw her in there because she is embarrassing.