Who is your favorite broad singer?

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
They're odd because I guess their biggest hit it Zombie (or that other one that Patrice made fun of) which is their worst, but about a year ago I found a song of theirs, Promises, which is great but based on your recommendation isn't from a great album.

I'm gonna try to go deep with these potato niggers, mark my words.

Zombie is okay but I never got the big love for it. I think it's just too overproduced or the guitars are too heavy or something. "Everybody Else.." seems like it had a lot of time/thought put into it, the rest of the shit just seems cranked out to me. Let me know if it turns out I'm being an Opie on this one.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Zombie is okay but I never got the big love for it. I think it's just too overproduced or the guitars are too heavy or something. "Everybody Else.." seems like it had a lot of time/thought put into it, the rest of the shit just seems cranked out to me. Let me know if it turns out I'm being an Opie on this one.
Nah you're not being an Opie (nothing wrong with that), you're into shit I'd never listen to but you have a nuanced perspective on music, which is what I have on other gay music.

Don't get me wrong - I definitely would.
She's got the body that went out of vogue once being thicc got in fashion. She's legit hot, but like Madonna, she's sort of non-descript. You can't describe how she looks, but I would empty my balls into her hairdo.

G

Saw these people last night. Not an all time great obviously but the chick was hot as fuck

[MEDIA=youtube]Fz4axHOyccQ[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]LZ2kSbSrDLs[/MEDIA]

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"

This bitch is infuriatingly talented, puts out banger after banger and is not nearly as famous as she probably deserves