Who is your favorite broad singer?

MonsterSteve

Age.
Lady Gaga. Just because I want to fuck her ass.

Who the fuck wouldn't wanna take a bite out of this ass?
lady_gaga_ass_butt_booty_back_mtv_vma_thong_hot_sexy.jpg

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Cranberries are one of those bands where I don't own any of their material, but every time I hear them they're great. I should stop being a nigger and get their music.

Just get this album. It's 80% amazing and this song would make it buyable on it's own. The next one is less good, then the next one is lesser than that but has "Salvation" which is dope.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Just get this album. It's 80% amazing and this song would make it buyable on it's own. The next one is less good, then the next one is lesser than that but has "Salvation" which is dope.
They're odd because I guess their biggest hit it Zombie (or that other one that Patrice made fun of) which is their worst, but about a year ago I found a song of theirs, Promises, which is great but based on your recommendation isn't from a great album.

I'm gonna try to go deep with these potato niggers, mark my words.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Lady Gaga. Just because I want to fuck her ass.

Who the fuck wouldn't wanna take a bite out of this ass?
lady_gaga_ass_butt_booty_back_mtv_vma_thong_hot_sexy.jpg
Lady Gaga is the only celebrity that I ever had a sex dream about. It was unusual for a number of reasons - it was a midday nap dream, I had no real prior attraction towards her, and even in the dream, I was less than enthused about it.

They're odd because I guess their biggest hit it Zombie (or that other one that Patrice made fun of) which is their worst, but about a year ago I found a song of theirs, Promises, which is great but based on your recommendation isn't from a great album.

I'm gonna try to go deep with these potato niggers, mark my words.
For the Faithful Departed actually had a number of really good songs on it. Will You Remember? was also a very lyrical, melancholy song that stuck with me.

I never checked out Bury the Hatchet or any album following, but their first 3 albums are all stellar in my opinion. Personally I hold No Need to Argue in a slightly higher regard than I do for their first long ass named album, but it's close. I recommend all 3 personally.

And Dolores O'Riordan was simply gorgeous. It's a damn shame that their Unplugged performance never got a physical or streaming audio release.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Lady Gaga is the only celebrity that I ever had a sex dream about. It was unusual for a number of reasons - it was a midday nap dream, I had no real prior attraction towards her, and even in the dream, I was less than enthused about it.
I didn't like her initially either, but nowadays I want to shag the shit out of her Italian anus.