Who is the richest person you know?

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
Brad Benson Hyundai in South Brunswick NJ employed only young ghetto trash for his entire sales staff when I lived in the area. He seemed to run it as a charity. This was long before the BLM mafia black-mailed employers to dumb down their workforce with niggers after the 2020 summer of love. White car salesmen already have a bad enough reputation. I would never buy a car from a dimwitted gang banger. Brad Benson had his NFL shrine to himself in the back hallway, and on the sales floor it looked like your typical street corner in Northeast Philly with salesboys loafing around. I will concede some of them probably already had "outside" sales experience.
With the kind of casual venom you lyrically-wax over someone's choice of employees, I'm genuinely surprised how your country lasted this long. I know your views are shameful to be held in polite society/general public and also held by an ever dwindling minority...but damn, it's also impotent and weak (I'd want those kind of people removed if that sentiment was in me, I'd be killing and shit, not writing and whining).

NewJersey.gov

Wisconsin.gov

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Brad Benson Hyundai in South Brunswick NJ employed only young ghetto trash for his entire sales staff when I lived in the area. He seemed to run it as a charity. This was long before the BLM mafia black-mailed employers to dumb down their workforce with niggers after the 2020 summer of love. White car salesmen already have a bad enough reputation. I would never buy a car from a dimwitted gang banger. Brad Benson had his NFL shrine to himself in the back hallway, and on the sales floor it looked like your typical street corner in Northeast Philly with salesboys loafing around. I will concede some of them probably already had "outside" sales experience.

Screenshot_20230816_015117_Maps.jpg

Not surprising. Hopefully BLM and Google Maps identifying black-owned businesses accelerates this trend.

Build Black Better

Why arent you actively doing something about it...SeethingNorton.jpg while reminiscing about the employment habits of a retired NFL guy

I refused to do business with them and bought my vehicle elsewhere. That is actively doing something about it, in the white civilized way. I save my uncivilized ways for Owen. Unlike lower forms of life, white people generally find appropriate outlets for their rage.

I will consider patronizing darkie-infested businesses once the Build Black Better program is proven to be a success (i.e., never)

Also, nice try with the projection, SeethingBoq.jpg. I'm reminiscing about the trolling habits of a non-retired OnA guy who casually pwns Somalian barge dwellers without breaking a sweat(y diarrhea).

Last edited:

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
who is the richest person you know?

The ones who made the list, not even joking.

NewJersey.gov

I refused to do business with them and bought my vehicle elsewhere. That is actively doing something about it, in the white civilized way. I save my uncivilized ways for Owen. Unlike lower forms of life, white people generally find appropriate outlets for their rage.

I will consider patronizing their businesses once Build Black Better program is proven to be a success (i.e., never)

Also, nice try with the projection, SeethingBoq.jpg. I'm reminiscing about the trolling habits of a non-retired OnA guy who casually pwns Somalian barge dwellers without breaking a sweat(y diarrhea).

I remember when I was in university they tried hard to get me enrolled with the MSA (Muslim Students Association) and I just didnt have the time. Well they insisted and so I gave in and had a 'pow-wow' with the director over lunch. Within 5 mins we were already at odds and the luncheon ended, and it was over Boycott and DIvestment, which he brought up as casually as you did your Brad Benson anecdote. (It was the viral thing in academia at the time).

I told the guy, boycotting is unislamic, Prophet Mohammed SAAW did business with the pagans of mecca, the jews of medina etc...infact it was the pagans of Mecca who boycotted anyone from the Quraish who converted to Islam.

He had no argument, of course..and proceeded to call me a glow-nigger like you guys are here.

Last edited:

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
I remember when I was in university they tried hard to get me enrolled with the MSA (Muslim Students Association) and I just didnt have the time. Well they insisted and so I gave in and had a 'pow-wow' with the director over lunch. Within 5 mins we were already at odds and the luncheon ended, and it was over Boycott and DIvestment, which he brought up as casually as you did in your anecdote. (It was the viral thing in academia at the time).

I told the guy, boycotting is unislamic, Prophet Mohammed SAAW did business with the pagans of mecca, the jews of medina etc...infact it was the pagans of Mecca who boycotted anyone from the Quraish who converted to Islam.

He had no argument, of course..and proceeded to call me a glow-nigger like you guys are here.
I like how you add 'SAAW' as if anybody here knows what that means.

Build Black Better

Boq = Da Struggle
All the other funsters = Bling Benzy

Da Struggle looks down on Bling Benzy, but he hates that he's left out of all the fun and doesn't know how to have any. Since you dig da big wordz Boq, dat wuz a microcosm.

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
I like how you add 'SAAW' as if anybody here knows what that means.
It means Surface to Air Attack Weapon (aka an RPG)... which paired with this comment -
I'd want those kind of people removed if that sentiment was in me, I'd be killing and shit,
and -
why arent you actively doing something about it?
..have forced me to contact Canadian counter terrorism agents. Boq, you are sick like the rest of your child bride, 68 iq snuff film making arabian retards.
BOQIQLOL.png
boqwearsdoodyhat.png
boqmecca.png
1692184075932.jpeg

Jenna

I'm the girl u needed in Jr. High
One of my exes is an obscenely gorgeous, obscenely dumb, and obscenely rich chick who wanted everyone to think she was poor. Straight outta that song "Common People" by Pulp. See her grandfather was a hundred-millionaire (she said real estate but I always suspected mafia because she was Italian and The Sopranos was airing) but her mom was just a lowly single parent. So she'd drive around in a Range Rover with a magic credit card but still want me to pay for dinner because it's the gentlemanly thing to do or whatever. If she wasn't such a tedious brat that needed to fight about absolutely everything I probably would have at least knocked her up and try to Tom Wabsgayms my way into the grandfather's company.