Who is the richest person you know?

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
He's so rich I can't answer this question in earnest

It’s actually funny ever since I was a kid I begged like Brother Joe to my father to ask him for a couple million. It wouldn’t mean shit to him and he is family. But my father has honestly never attempted to get a dime out of the guy. My faggot cousin tried to get $50k for an independent film and he got turned down.

Last edited:

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Screenshot_20230812_183438_Chrome.jpg

A name so nice he used it twice.

eggfeller

Franklin Delano Child
probably a guy who was like a quasi-adopted son to my grandma. gave her 100 grand for a house once, no questions asked. the guy’s grandfather had his hand in a lot of different industries, lots of real estate & oil. it was such generational wealth that i think even the great grandkids are still trust funders. the guy himself was a buffoon bumbling drunk & constantly throwing money at all sorts of half-finished real estate projects. i was around him a lot growing up & he let me stay free of cost in the mexican vacation house he shared with my grandma about a decade ago (they weren’t fucking). i’ve thought about trying to get back in touch since he’s childless, unmarried & has bad relationships with his family. if he’s still a drunk then we’d now have that in common now too.

EraGodless

One of my friends is a pretty famous doctor in NYC- he's got every toy imaginable and a house in the Hamptons and in Miami.

A friend I grew up with- his dad was definitely connected and he owns/runs a catering/wedding hall that all the mob guys used to use-- it was used in the wedding scene in Goodfellas and Johnny Sack's daughter's wedding in the Sopranos-- if my childhood friend owns it, then he may be the richest. That place is a fucking ATM.

I have a friend that was a bench coach in the NBA and he's now a head coach in the G-League (or whatever it's called) and supposedly he's being groomed for a head spot in the next few years as he's still pretty young (early 40's). NBA coaches make pretty good coin nowadays.

Last edited:

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
If were talking about independently wealthy i know a kid who went to like 7 or 8 years of college and became a high class lawyer. He moved to NYC to work for one of the oldest law firms in the state. I think he’s like a thousands of $ an hour type guy. Idk. But hes a contract lawyer for conglomerate corporations or whatever and said hes a scumbag that helps corporations fuck everyone but keep it just legal enough they don’t get in trouble so he saves the corps billions a year while skirting taxs laws and fucking the economy and citizens. He used to buy pills by the handful from me.

EraGodless

If were talking about independently wealthy i know a kid who went to like 7 or 8 years of college and became a high class lawyer. He moved to NYC to work for one of the oldest law firms in the state. I think he’s like a thousands of $ an hour type guy. Idk. But hes a contract lawyer for conglomerate corporations or whatever and said hes a scumbag that helps corporations fuck everyone but keep it just legal enough they don’t get in trouble so he saves the corps billions a year while skirting taxs laws and fucking the economy and citizens. He used to buy pills by the handful from me.
Was he Van Wildstein or sumthin?