Who is the richest person you know?

RoxburyRick

Notice how manic Boq is
With the kind of casual venom you lyrically-wax over someone's choice of employees, I'm genuinely surprised how your country lasted this long. I know your views are shameful to be held in polite society/general public and also held by an ever dwindling minority...but damn, it's also impotent and weak (I'd want those kind of people removed if that sentiment was in me, I'd be killing and shit, not writing and whining).
Shut up nigger

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
WWAWD Frank Pepe's pizza? The really motherfuck you when you let them slice it for you
It's the best, especially the pepperoni. I love the 1920s vintage decor, which they use in all their locations, but the original on Wooster Street in New Haven is the real deal. I always used to eat there on the way to concerts at the New Haven Coliseum (the ugliest arena in American history)

You're right about it looking like they're drunk when they cut the pizza. I think it's their artistic style. The pizza's not even round or square it's just some amorphous shape. I wish they would go national, but at least coal fired pizzerias are becoming a little more common across the country. The only other place I've seen that advertises New Haven style apizza was a place in Washington DC. Oh yeah, and Sally's sucks.

bantadant

Fantastic Man
It's the best, especially the pepperoni. I love the 1920s vintage decor, which they use in all their locations, but the original on Wooster Street in New Haven is the real deal. I always used to eat there on the way to concerts at the New Haven Coliseum (the ugliest arena in American history)

You're right about it looking like they're drunk when they cut the pizza. I think it's their artistic style. The pizza's not even round or square it's just some amorphous shape. I wish they would go national, but at least coal fired pizzerias are becoming a little more common across the country. The only other place I've seen that advertises New Haven style apizza was a place in Washington DC. Oh yeah, and Sally's sucks.
You ever go to Louis' Lunch? They think they invented hamburgers or some shit and get mad if you ask for ketchup

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
You ever go to Louis' Lunch? They think they invented hamburgers or some shit and get mad if you ask for ketchup
IMG_0291.png